Chapter 1: Homeless

Hey Guys so this is the first chapter of the story, the first bit it just getting to know what the characters are like and how the stories develoving. Second bit introduces how Alyssa is forced to with some one special.. Hope you guys enjoy it

"Nate thanks so much for egging me, could you not tell the seniors from the juniors, moron" I cursed as I cleaned my hair. My Friends and I sat outside in the courtyard cleaning my hair. It was Prank week at Penn State, the one week where the seniors get to pull pranks on the juniors and get away with it, kind of like a tradition. So far my day was a complete mess and I had no clue it was about to get even messier.

"You happened to be in the hallway, not my fault, I told all the seniors to clear it' giggled Nate

"Yeah, cut him some slack, he did tell us" laughed Austin.

Ashley cleaned my hair, but it was still all sticky. I waited for the firemen to clean the smoke bombs out of the hallways, so I could go back into the girls showers and wash my hair. "Sarah just had to throw smoke bombs in the change rooms, couldn't they find a better prank"

Ashley, Nate and Austin were my best friends, I had know the three since high school, and having classes together made us grow closer. They always supported me in everything I did, and I trusted them with every thing. Sure they could piss me off at times, but I couldn't stand mad at them for too long.

"Speaking of the devil, look her highness is coming this way" Joked Austin

"She so hot, I'd so tap that" acknowledged Nate.

I rolled my eyes, and Ashley smacked Nate.

Sarah made her way towards us, her blonde hair swaying in the wind, her heels went "click clack" as they hit the pavement, her deep blue eyes had a memorisizing effect on guys. Sarah, was the person I despied the most at Penn State. She was those rich, slut that got everything handed to them, while others had to work their butts off. She had rich parents, fabulous clothes, the hottest cars, and the good looking boys wrapped around her fingers. Her best friend trailed behind her, holding her pink Barbie bags and books. They seemed more like her personal slaves then friends. They couldn't do a single thing without letting Sarah know, they had to report to her everyday. Oh and if you got on their bad side, it was total death for you. Kat the girl on right of Sarah was tall, blond and had deep blue eyes just like Sarah's, she looked just like a Barbie doll. While Sam, she was short, and the stupid one from the group. Sarah, Sam and Kat ran the school, they knew everything about everyone. You wanna spread a rumor fast, just lets these rats get a whiff of it, and boom, you made the cover of the school newspaper.

Being me I had started off on the wrong foot with Sarah, my first day at Penn State, and now she lived to torment me.

There the "Mean Girls" of our school, I'm sure you all have some in your school as well. Get in their path and its total destruction for you. , She walked right past us "Hey, you got a little something in your hair wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" mocked Sarah

"What bed? I heard she lives in a cardboard box, down the hill" laughed Kat.

I clenched my fists, wanting to claw out Kat's face. I controlled my temper, not wanting to cause more drama with these rats. Them being rich, they had every right to make fun of me. I wasn't from the wealthiest family in the world, my parents could barley afford to send me to Penn State, so I had gotten in on a scholarship, and was now a outcast, because I didn't have enough money as Sarah and her posy of Barbie's did.

Sam examined my clothes "Look at her clothes, seems like she picked them out of the dumpster"

Sarah and her posy of fake barbies was made to torment me. I was totally annoyed "News flash, this is school, not a Victoria's Secret meeting" My outfit was tottaly fine, I had a dress on toped with a flower printed jean jacket, and flats.