Chapter 3: Stuck with the Devil

The sun shone brightly into the room through the large balcony window and its rays fell on my face. I rolled around to get away from the rays, trying to get more sleep. I scrunched the soft silky bed cover and brought it close to my cheek, and brushed it against my skin. I felt a heavy arm wrap around my bare stomach, and turned my face towards the figure. I rubbed my eyes and refocused on who was sleeping next to me. I gently began pulling the blanket off, and the unknown person beside me pulled me closer to him. My body touched his, and I whimpered. I pulled of the blanket and exposed the person's face, his face only inches away from mine, his cool breath hit my cheeks and flared off. My eyes were wide open, "OH MY GOD GET AWAY FROM ME" I screamed as I pushed myself away from him and rolled off the soft silky bed, and fell face flat onto the ground. "Oww" I whimpered as I sat upright and examined my legs and arms for any scraps. "What the fuck?" spoke a deep morning voice. I used my hands to hoist myself up and cleaned the dust off my clothes. I looked directly in front of me and met Staal's eyes, his golden hair was perfectly messed, and it fell beautiful on his face. My eyes moved down his bare body, my mouth formed a big "O" I had a sudden urge to run my fingers down his well toned abs. All he hand on was a pair of boxers, and Oh my he looked damn fine.

Alyssa stop with the fangirling, he's a creep

I mentally slapped myself for even thinking about his body, or him. He had a cheeky grin on his face, that kept growing as he looked at my stomach. I looked down and noticed my shirt was caught in the bottom of my bra and quickly pulled it down. Annoyed by his behaviour I finally found words to speak 'How fucken dare you come here?'

"You know I was enjoying that veiw" he smirked as his steps began to near me.

I honestly couldn't live here in this house, under the same roof as this guy. I couldn't stand him, he was an indecent pig. "You are so full of yourself, just get out of my room" I yelled as loudly as I could. My voice echoed throughout the whole house and back to me. My ears picked up a noise of people running towards us. I looked towards Coca, she had waken up due to my yelling. She was pacing back and fourth and seemed terrified. She moved close to Staal's feet and sat down beside him, she seemed to like him. He picked her up in his hands and stroked her back.

My own dog likes him better then me, just great!

"Your actually in my room! Just admit you couldn't keep away from me."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Please, I wouldn't come near you if you were the last guy on earth"

He put Coca down and he neared me. In fear I started retreating my steps. A giant smirk was forming on his face. "You wouldn't be able to resist" he spoke softly.

"I'm resisting you now aren't I?" I hissed, as I kept going. My back hit the wall and his arms caged around mine. He leaned in towards my ear "I know you want me" he spoke seductively. His cool breath lingered off my ear. I closed my eyes, I found his voice soothing and relaxing. His lips touched my skin and pure pleasure took over, he moved back and proceded towards my lips. I was too caught up in the moment and Coca's bark brought me back to reality. I flared opened my eyes and pushed him far away from me as I could.

*Eww Alyssa how could you * my mind taunted me.

"No, no one wants you" I yelled in frustration, still thinking about what just went on.

"C'mon you were enjoying it" his laughed echoed inside my head

Alyssa how could you have been so week

I clenched my fists, and shut my eyes and screamed as loud as I possibly could. "BEAU BENNETT" I was frustrated at him for not telling me this was Staal's room. Staal held onto my wrist "You know, your pretty hot right?'