We're Here

Sarah's pov
When we got there, I opened my car door and rang the door bell. The person opening the door was a guy in his mid 50s and brown hair. He said his name was Jake. When I went in I couldn't believe who I saw. It was Harry Styles from One Direction.

"Oh my god. You're Harry Styles," I said.

"You must be Sarah. I'm your stepbrother, Harry." Everything then went black.

-

Next thing I knew I woke up with Harry next to me.

"Are you okay, love?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine. Where am I?"

"You're in your new bedroom." I looked around. It was very big with a bathroom and the walls were light blue. I loved it.

Harry's pov
I could easily tell that Sarah was a fan of me and the boys. I have to admit, I kinda like it.

-

I should ask her if she wanted to meet the rest of the boys. I know they want to meet her. I will ask her tomorrow.

-

Laura's pov
I love Jake so much I'm glad Sarah and Harry are getting along. Before I went to bed, Harry came into my room and asked me if he could take Sarah out tomorrow. Of course, I said yes. I want them to get along with each other. He said goodnight and then left. Soon after, I fell in deep sleep.

Sorry this is short I am waiting to get into dance. I'M TRYING. Love you guys!
-Grace