Meeting the Boys

The next morning...

-

Jake's pov
I woke up next to my wonderful wife and she told me that Harry is taking Sarah out today. When I went to go get breakfast, I saw Sarah sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Did Harry tell you that he is taking you out today?" I asked.

"Nope." She then went up to her room, most likely to get ready.

-

Sarah's pov
I had no clue that Harry was taking me out, so I went to see if he was up. When I opened his door he was awake.
"Hey Sarah I was wondering if you wanted to meet the rest of the band?" Of course I screamed and said yes. I ran into my room, grabbed some clothes, and went straight into the shower. When I got out I put on leggings, a flannel, and a pair of uggs. I then put my hair in braids and I was ready to go meet my idols.

-

Harry's pov
After I got ready, Sarah was already at the door. Once we were in the car, I could tell she was nervous.
"Sarah relax they are going to love you." I said. She just nodded, trying to contain her excitement.

-

Sarah's pov
We finally made it I am so nervous that they won't like me. Harry says they will, but I doubt it. I hope he's the right one and I'm the wrong one...

-

Hey guys I know it boring so far but the next one should be more exiting (i was just using this as a build-up chapter)
Love you guys
-Grace