Rest of school day

Sarah's pov
The rest of  the school day went smoothly and I went home. When I got home I saw Harry outside just then I remembered that he was leaving today. I got out of the car and Harry asked me if he could talk to me. "Of course" I sated. "Sarah I know you think I'm moving back with my band today but I talked to Liam and asked if I could stay for a month and he said he was fine with it."Really?" I asked all excitedly. "Yes"so I'm staying
(Happy dance). I'm so glade he is staying with us longer.

-

Harry's pov
I'm excited to stay with Sarah. I think i need to get to know her a little bit more. She tells me she likes to dance so I've been looking up dance places to go to. When I finally found a dance place I decided to call a person who works their her name is Rydel Lynch. I know her from R5. When I called she said sure thing just bring her in tomorrow. I am very excited tomorrow.

________________Next morning_______________

Sarah's pov
Harry told me he is taking me to a dance studio I'm very excited. I love to dance. I got ready and went into Harry's car and went to the dance place.
_______________Skip car ride________
I went to the door and opened it I was greeted by Rydel and the owner. Rydel told me to dance for her and so I did. She told me I made it on the dance team and I'm going to do a solo. I got so excited when I went home I went to ask my parents something. I called my mom and my stepdad to come into my room. When they came in I said " could I please have a dance room in the basement so I could practice." My mom told me that she had to think about it of course I said okay.

-

Laura's pov
I was glade to her my daughter made it on the dance team. When she came home she asked use if she could have a dance room to practice in I had to think it over before  I make a decision.

Sorry this was short I finally got ideas and started again I know it was mostly Harry and Sarah's pov in the next one Laura is going to start
Love you guys Grace.