New Girlfriend

Luke's POV

Me and the Boys went to the local bar to celebrate me becoming a dad again. Let's just say I only had a few drinks, scratch that. I had 3 bottles of beer 2 shots and was drinking wine now. I was drunk, and not realising it, a really pretty girl came up to me and we started dancing. She told me her name was Mallory. Everyone was drunk except Calum.

" C' Mon guys it's Midnight we have to go" Calum said, pulling me away from this gorgeous girl, wait, Luke what Are you saying to yourself!! You have a fiancé!

I just pushed that thought out of my mind.

Calum pulled me and the others out of the bar and into the awaiting Taxi that brought us home.

- Skipping Car ride and going to morning-

I woke up with a massive headache. Hangover. I hated this. I walked into the kitchen to grab some pain reliever when I saw a note. I read it. I was crushed.

Why did I always have to go and screw things up!?! Now my family is gone with my fiancé, well according to this letter ex fiancé. I really messed things up and I need to fix them.

Sorry this is really short but I am busy and a I wanted to get a short chapter in. Next chapter will be posted this weekend.

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT I WANT TO KNIW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE BOOK!

SHOUTOUT TO impoet_jp. CUZ SHE COMMENTED!