IDK WHAT TO NAME THIS...BUT IT'S STILL A CHAPTER

Jackson's POV
10 Years later

" Daniel Luke Hemmings!" I yelled at my 5 year old son. I'm 23 now and I have a 5 year old son named Daniel Luke Hemmings and a 3 year old daughter named Emily Claire Hemmings. I named their middle names after my parents. My fiancé' name is Ellie Marie Johnson( made up) soon to be Hemmings. Yes, I have the name Hemmings. When my parents got back together my name was changed to Hemmings, so yea. I still have contact with my mother, but after the incident with my father 10 years ago, I never saw him again. I have seen him on the news and stuff like that. I heard a lot about his band. A couple months ago their 6th album came out. And they started their tour for it. This is their last album and tour before the band takes a break. So tonight, since they are performing at the arena near my house, I am taking the kids and my fiancé to see them in concert, I also bought back stage passes, so I could see my dad.

-skip to,after concert-

The concert was great and we were now waiting in the meet and greet line.

Our turn was next.

Finally it was our turn and Luke was the first person to sign the cd that I bought.

" and who may I write this out to?" He asked, looking at the cd.

" Jackson" I replied." Jackson Hemmings"
" Jackson!" He yelled, jumping up from his chair.
" I have missed you so much." he said.
" Me to, but before I say anything else, I want you to meet your grandchildren, Daniel Luke Hemmimgs and Emily Claire Hemmings" I proudly said.

Aww guys it's over 😪😪. I almost cried while writing this. I am kind of sad that this is over, but I just didn't know where to go with it. I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye
-Jewls-