7

Still Alicia's POV

Man , What The Fuck ? This Was The Second Time I Was Knocked Out Cold And Woke Up In This SAME Room . But , This Time,  Mariah Was Sitting On The Opposite Side Of The Room From Me .

" Babe ? " She Called Out Quietly For Me , I Could Hear The Tears .

" Shh , Its Okay , Just Stay Quiet . Are You Okay ? Are You Hurt ? " I Was Whispering As Quiet As Possible . She Shook Her Head No , She Was Fine Physically .. Mentally Is Probably a Different Story .

A Huge Man Stepped In Slowly .

" Alicia , Didn't Think I Would See You Again Until The End Of The Summer . " I Knew Black's Voice , The Light Was Dim But Wasn't Bright Enough To See Facial Features .

" Man , Black , What Is This ? " I Could Still Hear Mariah Weeping In The Corner .

" Well , I Don't Know . One Of My Guys Told Me He Had An Issue , I Never Thought It Would've Been w You . I Thought We Had An Understanding . "

" We Did . We Do , But -- "

" But What ? " At That Moment , Mariah Sniffled a Little Too Loudly And He Looked Over Sharply .

" Who's She ? " He Looked Over From Me To Her , Back And Forth .

" Nobody , Just Let Her Go Home . Please ? " I Was Pleading , I Hadn't Known This Girl a Month But I Think I Love Her , She Means Something .

" She Clearly Means Something To You , You Wouldn't Care If She Got Home Or Not . So , Let's Redirect This Question , Who Are You To Alicia ? " She Looked Over At Me And I Nodded In Approval .

" Her Girlfriend . "

" Oh Really ?! The Great Alicia Has Been Tied Down . " He Chuckled To Himself , Stood Up , And Walked Toward Her .

" What Are You Doing ? " I Was Frantic .

" Well , Seems To Me You Care About Her , a Lot . So , She'll Be Even More Reason For You To Get My Money . " He Gripped Her Arm , Threw Her Out The Door And Told One Of His Guys To Take Her To His House .

She Was Screaming My Name And I Couldn't Help Her , All i Could Do Was Tell Her To Trust Me , Once Again . She Calmed Down a Little And Nodded . I Mouthed The Words I Love You And The Door Was Slammed Shut .

Helplessness , The Feeling Ate Me Up Inside , Even After They Left The Room .

The Same Two Dicks Came In An Exported Me Home , He Asked Me If I Remembered What To Do And I Said Yeah . Walking In The House , It Was Around 11:00 P.M. . My Grandma Had Asked Where Mariah Was , I Choked Up And Told Her We Dropped Her Off At Her Dads For The Week .

Mariah's POV

" NO ! NO ! " I Was Screaming At The Top Of My Lungs Until Alicia Told Me To Trust Her . My Eyes Watered Up And I Nodded . I Trusted Her To Come Save Me , Then She Told Me She Loved Me .

I Sat In The Car With The Guy They Called Black And One Of His Men . I Was Blindfolded And Tied To The Seat Ahead Of Me , My Heart Was Pounding . We Made a Stop Abruptly And I Heard The Sound Of a Police Siren . One Of The Men Swore And The Other Untied Me And Told Me Not To Move Or I'd Die .