5

[ Short Time Lapse ]

Mariah's POV

All Four Of Us Sat In a Room At The Police Station , Handcuffed To The Bench . Jessica , Darius , Alicia , And I , In That Exact Order .

" D , What Did You Even Do ? " Alicia Asked .

" Man , Alicia . Look , We Was In The Store . The One Nigga That Tagged Along w .. " Darius Went On And On About How Some Dude That Tagged Along w His Friend , Ended Up Stealing . Now You May Wonder , ' How Does This Tie To Darius ? ' I'm Glad You Asked , Well , This Idiot Had a Gun On Him .

" MY Gun ?! " She Raged Softly .

" Yeah , I Needed It . "

" You Were Going To Stick Up The Mall , Idiot ? "

" No ! We We're About To Go To Black's House -- " Alicia Interrupted Her Sentence And Told Her Not To Mention His Name .

" Who Is That ? " I Was Confused . She Had a Worried Look On Her Face All Of a Sudden .

" Nobody , Be Careful What You Say . They're Watching And Listening . " Alicia Pointed To The Camera In The Corner .

" You Know I Wouldn't Be In Here If It Wasnt For You . " I Directed Toward Jessica .

" Shuut The Fuck Up , Before You Get Your Ass Beat , Again . "

" Again ?! " I Was Hysterical .

" Yes , Bitch , Again -- "

" Hey ! Hey ! " An Officer Walked In Yelling Because We Were Getting Loud . After Settling Us Down , He Escorted Darius Out Of The Room . It Was Complete Silence After That , We Were All In Shock .

We Were All Underage Except Jessica , She Was 18 . Ms. Pat Came To Pick Us Up After Being There For Almost 3 Hours , Without Darius . Ms.Pat Asked When They Would Be Letting Him Go , The Officer Told Us He May Be Convinced w A Gun Chrage , They Werent Eligible To Let Him Go Yet .

Alicia Decided To Drive Home Because Ms.Pat Nerves Were Wreckless About Darius Being In Holding . It Was About 6:30 In The Evening When We Got Home .

Darius' POV

I Was Escorted Out Of The Holding Room Into Another Room For Questioning . I Couldn't Snitch On Alicia , But I Had a Better Plan .

" So , Darius , Is It ? " An Officer Asked Walking In , Shutting The Door Behind Him .

" Yeah "

" So Tell Me , What's a Young Man Your Age Doing w A Gun ? " I Was Being Belligerent , I Knew I Didn't Have To Talk Without a Lawyer , But That Means I'll Be Held Longer . Time To Play Crazy .

" C'mon Son , Just Be Honest w Me And I'll Get You Outta Here And On Your Way Home . " Lies .

" Um , This Guy , He Told Me To ... To -- " I Was Pretending To Be Scared .

" To Hold It ? "

" No . " I Needed Him To Help Me w Information About This Lie .