Crushes and New Kids

"Taurtis! C'mon get up!" "Noooo" I bounced on him "Get.up.get.up.get.up!!" "Fine..." "Yay!" I chuckled and got off Taurtis. "Miss Aphmau said we have to show the New kids around so we have to be at school early!" I slipped on my bunny hat to disguise my real ears. I pasted Taurtis and have him a peck on the cheek. He chuckled and pushed me away playfully. Being a bunny I get away with anything since Taurtis knows I can get clingy. I can give him little kisses every now and then and he thinks nothing of it Then just a joke.

*time skip to school*
"Miss Aphmau were here!" Miss Aphmau turned towards us and smiled "Just it time, Boys I want you to meet Tiana Green and Fiona White, their exchange students from America!" The Girl with Chocolate brown and black hair, who I'm assuming is Tiana, Eye'd my ears suspiciously. I kepted them still but Soon I had to let them twitch. After they twitched she looked away, seemingly unamused apprantly. I noticed she had 2 chestnut areas in her hair. I shook it off and looked at Fiona. She leaned down slightly and whispered something to Tiana which apprantly made Tiana's face erupt in red. I looked over to Taurtis and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I looked back at the girls "I'm Sam and this Is Taurtis..."

Tiana waved and pulled her hoodie up. "we're going to be your tour guides for today!" "Cool!" "Sam you show Tiana around and I'll show Fiona around, Ok?" I nodded shakily, honestly I'm scared of this Tiana girl, She seemed to hate me already..

*TimeSkip Brought to you by GenaricO's*

"So that's The lunch room and there's the Gym, thats-" Tiana poked me "Yea?" She pointed to Grian "Oh, grain? He's visiting us for the month, which is kind of rare for him"
I stopped dead in my sentence and smirked "You like him don't you?" She blushed "No!" "YOU SO DO!" "Well you like taurtis!" She smirked and I blushed brightly "I've seen the way you look at him Sam" she grabbed my hand and shoved me in the janitors closet, then closed the door behind her. "What the heck Tiana?!" She ripped my hat off "I Knew it!!" She grinned in pure victory "P-please don't hate m-me" her smile faded and she kneeled infront of me "Sam..." I stared down at the floor "Sam look at me.." i slowly looked up at her. As soon as I did She tore off her hood. Revealing 2 chestnut Fox ears. After she took of her necklace and gave it too me. 9 chestnut Fox tails Poofed behind her "Im the last person who would judge you sam.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I have too many story's published :D