The Story

A Young Sorcerer with a purple cape, violet pants and Shirt, brunette hair, a ruby red creeper pendant, and bright Violet Eyes sat  beside a boy with Golden blond spiked up hair, Black shirt and pants, gold crown, and Sky blue eyes. "Now add One dash of Cherry Blossom Brice..." "ok..." "And 1 sprinkle of sugar...And you've made your first Healing potion brice!" The Brunettes eyes out up and he hugged Brice "I did it Seto I did it!" The tower began to suddenly shake and Brice's smile turned into a frown. "Son!" Brice ran out of the tower and Waved down at his father below. "Hello Father!"
The man scowled "What are You doing here?! Your not spending time with that Sorcerer again are you?!" The Boy bit his lip "M-maybe?" "Come down here right now! And bring the Boy with you!"
The Boy went Wide eye'd and looked at Seto. His eyes teared up and he ran to hug the Boy "It's ok Seto...I won't let anything happen to you..."
Seto was thrown in the dungeon ad sentenced to death despite Brice's Protests.
But when the kingdom was asleep.
Brice broke Seto out and Asked him to Run away with him.
Seto gave Brice a teary eye'd smile and nodded.
And at the strike of midnight.
They Were gone...
They traveled and built a Tower in the middle of an enchanted forest that would protect them.
Soon Seto bore a Child.
A Baby Girl oddly Enough..
With Chocolate brown hair and golden Blond Bangs.
And 9 chestnut Fox tails and 2 ears.