wooo...

Sam's POV
I stared at Tiana in shock "Y-your a hybrid?" She smiled at me and nodded "And honestly you looked adorable in that Hat, and it's pretty convincing too!" She snapped her necklace back on and her tails and ears disappeared. "How did you do that?" "Majicks!(Magics)" she extended her palm and a tiny purplish gold flame appeared in it.

I started at it in amazment. "Wow...How can you do that?" I watched as the flames licked her palm "I'm a Sorcereress like my father.." "Can I tell you something?" I looked up at her and nodded "I'm actually running from someone who was sent a long time ago to kill me, if I am killed then and My essence falls into the wrong hands Humanity is doomed..." She sighed "The person hunting me want's to kill me and end the line of Orb Guardians in the Solace Family Branch..." She took a small Purplish gold orb That was the size of a ping pong ball and showed it to me "Really? That's horrible!" She sighed and put the orb away "Aye, and it means I can't live a normal life like my parents wanted..." I smiled and we got up. I opened the door and walked out with her "You wanna come to me and Taurtis's house after school?" She smiled brightly and nodded. I pulled my hat on and lead her to class.

~TimeSkip Till after School and At Their House~

"Ok so Sam and I talked and..." she pulled off her necklace and put it in her bookbag, Her Gold Ears and misty purple tails appeared. Taurtis stared in pure awe. I giggled and I saw Tiana pull a Large book that had a heart shaped lock on it.

Tiana's POV
I Grabbed a gold key with an amethyst in the hold on it and unlocked the book. I pages were blank "Book of Knowledge, Show the Story on The Sorcerer and The Prince" The pages light up and a picture painted of a Boy in a purple....

Teasers XD