Breaking The Rules and Following Them.

Taurtis's POV

I groaned as Sam woke me up again. I was still trying to get over everything Tiana had told us. "Cmon Taurtis~ Time for school we have to pick up Fiona and Tiana!" I smiled tiredly and nodded, noting Sam was already dressed. I got up from bed and Slid my shirt off, leaving me in only my boxers. I rummaged through my drawers as I felt a cold finger trace the line of scars that spread from just below my shoulders to the midsection of my back. "Sam, what are you doing?" I looked behind me at Sam, who was staring at the scar with wonder "I've never seen you with these" His eyes shifted to a tattoo at the side of my arm.
"When did you get a tattoo?" I bit my lip nervously. "I-ive always had it..."
(This is the Tattoo)

I turned around and Sam looked at me

I turned around and Sam looked at me. Eye full of innocence and Wonder that only a child should have. "Your lying..." My heart pounded and Throbbed, I wanted to kiss him so badly. I pushed him at the wall, pinning his arms above his head. "Am I?" I pushed my lips on his and he kissed back eagerly, I slid my hand under his shirt. I wanted to Go farther, I wanted touch him, I wanted to hear him, I wanted to see his squirm, I Wanted his everything, I wanted to rid of his damned Innocence and make him dirty....But that was restricted. I had to follow the rules. But it that so hard.
I pulled away and let go.  "S-sorry" I moved away and grabbed my shirt and pants, along with my headphones.(I accidently wrote heavens the first time XD)

I Dressed and Sam stood with a dazed look. "Cmon...lets go pick up Tiana and Fiona.."

Tiana's POV

Dear Notch forgive me...It felt so good and so bad at the same time. I had no control, its like my animal side took me over.

~Last Night~

"So what you wanna do?" I shrugged and looked at Fiona "Theres nothing to watch~! and our phones are dead...." I  groaned and Fiona sighed. Suddenly Fiona blushed "Well....there is Something we can do...if your ok with it?" "Ok!" I turned to Fiona "Its called 'Gay Chicken', ever heard of it?" I shook my head. "Well...two players who are the same sex make sexual moves at eachother till one of them backs off...the one backs off loses and the won who did wins..." I blushed and nodded "S-sure..."

"Ready, set, go." I smashed my lips on Fionas and wrapped my arms around  her neck, Her hands resting on my hips. My blush darkened and I crawled on her lap. She forced her tounge in my mouth and I groaned. I felt her hands slide under my shirt, She pulled away and kissed my jawline. My tails thrashed widely and She bit my ear. "A-ah~" I moaned as she kissed my neck. Afterwards everything went white.

~Back to the present~

I screamed and pulled the sheets over my body while Fiona Covered me. "AGHHHHHHHHH OH GOD IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW!!" Taurtis slammed the door shut in panic. I blushed and Fiona rubbed her neck "How about we never talk about this again...." I nodded "Agreed..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I straightened my skirt and stared down at the sidewalk. I looked up at Taurtis and Sam. I smiled at noticed they were locking hands. I walked up at them and poked Sam. He looked at me curiously. "You two are holding hands~!" He looked down and blushed, smiling.  "Yea" His blush darkened "I guess we are..." His eyes widened and I heard a loud voice "MISS LOOK OUT!!!" I looked to my left and my eyes widened....

~~~~~~~~

hope you guys enjoyed :3