2 ° The Magnificent Seven Part 2

- Rylee -

I guess I was knocked out or something, I opened my eyes and saw candles lit, two people sitting down. Where am I? Where's Phoenix? Wait...

Thats the guy from the shop! He must be a hunter...

I remember, I was at a bar with Phoenix and we made a plan, but then two people ruined it and the male died. I wonder where she is. I opened my eyes and stood up slowly, I accidentally hit a draw and something dropped. Crap. They both looked at me then I heard running foot steps. I looked at the door and Phoenix was standing there, she ran at me and gave me a hug.

"Can't breathe" I said. She let me go and I looked at the men. My eyes landed on the shorter one.

"Don't ever look at my sister, I already warned you" I said. He nodded his head and picked up a gun, Is he gonna kill us? Does he even know we're hunters? One way to find out.

"Who are you?!" I asked. Yes, protective mode. The men looked at each other then at me. I reached for my boot and pulled my knife out, as I did they aimed their weapons at me while Phoenix stood still.

"Who are you?!" They shot back at me. I gave them a look then lowered my knife. They have guns, I'm sure I would go down first.

"Rylee Drake, the girl you keep eyeing is my sister Phoenix Drake" I said as I looked at the shorter one.

"I'm Sam Winchester and that's my brother Dean Winch-" I didn't even let him finish, I held my knife again and jumped at the taller one. I held my knife at his throat as we layed on the floor.

"Come on Sammy, getting taken down by a girl" He said. He shook his head and I looked back at Sam. He had a look in his eyes, I couldn't put my finger on it. I got off of him and put my knife away.

"You both realize that every hunter wants to kill you for opening that gate" I said. Before one of them could reply the radio turned on, Dean readied his gun and walked outside the room. Sam gave us a look and followed his brother.

"Whats happening?" I asked.

"Demons" Phoenix said. I ran towards a window and looked outside. Nothing.

"Their inside" Sam said. I looked at Phoenix and saw someone running at her. I ran behind her and pulled out my knife, I pushed Phoenix out of the way and Stabed the thing in the chest. I pulled my knife out and it was dead. I got up and walked over to Phoenix.

"You ok?" She nodded her head and she held her dagger. Our Father gave us knifes and daggers, said they would protect us one day. I guess now is that day.

"Lets go" I said. I pulled Phoenix forwards but she pulled back.

"We have to help them, remember what daddy said" Phoenix said "Hunters can be bad but you have to be the strong ones and help in the time of need"

"Fine, you go get Dean I'll get Sam" I said. She nodded her head and we ran different ways. I ran into a room and saw three demons, I grabbed my knife and was about to kill one when it swiftly turned around and grabbed my neck, it pinned me against the wall and tightened its grip. Then a girl walked in, blonde hair, black leather jacket. She held a knife and slashed a demons throat, she then walked over to the demon holding me and killed it. The demon holding sam let go and went after the girl, I quickly kicked it and it dropped to the floor, the girl stabbed it in the head and let go.

- Phoenix -

I quickly ran into a room to see Dean making out with the demon... um, Dean. Last time I checked demons weren't made to make out with. I grabbed my knife and ran at the demon, I cut the demons arm and it looked at me. Then Dean grabbed the demons hair and pushed her face into a bucket of holy water. Soon she was dead.

"Why were you making out with a demon?" I asked. He looked at the demon the at me.

"She was Lust" He said. Umm... wait. I remember reading about demons that were different to the others. Lust, Pride and more.

"Still didn't have to make out with her" I said. I turned around and started walking down the hall, I saw Rylee and walked over to her. I gave her a hug.

"We should burn the body's now" I said. She nodded at me and we walked back into a room, we grabbed a body then took it outside. We kept doing that till all the body's were downstairs. Then we got ready to burn them, I looked over at the girl and she was burning her husband. I know they were married but I didn't get their names.

- Rylee -

After we burned the bodys Phoenix and I sat down on the stairs.

"We need our car back" I said. Phoenix nodded her head and looked up, Sam and Dean were walking towards us. But before they could speak I started talking.

"We need our car back" I said. Dean shook his head.

"See, that's what I came over here to say. There are gonna be cops all over that bar, so I guess we can say that you no longer have a car. You can ride with us or walk the streets with demons on your ass" Dean said. I looked at Phoenix and I already knew she made her choice.

"Fine, but. Just don't look at my sister again, I will cut your eyes out" I said. Dean nodded his head and Phoenix rolled her eyes at me. We all got into Deans car, an impala. This is every hunters dream car, but Phoenix and I had our dream car but now we left it behind. Woo...

A . N

They killed some of the Demons of sin, woo... Season 3 Ep 1.

Haha, time to the next episode. Bye