6 ° Mystery Spot

- Sam -

"Rise and shine Sammy" Dean yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Dean putting his boot on. I turned my head and saw Rylee laying down next to me. Wait, i'm so confused.

"Don't worry i had to carry her in the motel and i didn't know where to put her, so i gave you your crush" Dean said. I rolled my eyes and got up. Phoenix was tying her hair up and Dean was now looking for something.

"Hurry up" I said. Phoenix woke Rylee up and then we all got ready to head out and eat. We went to a diner and sat down, Dean ordered the special, Rylee ordered pancakes, Phoenix ordered a sandwich and I just ordered pancakes with a coffee. When the waitress came back she gave us our three coffee's and was about to give us hot sauce but she dropped it behind her and it broke making a small mess.

"What the hell you doing here?" The man asked. I looked at Dean then at Rylee, Phoenix took a step forwards but the man aimed the gun at her.

"Wait, wait! We can explain" Phoenix said. I turned my head to see Rylee slowly put her gun down.

"Don't move" The man said. I looked at the man then back at Rylee.

"I'm just putting my gun down so we can talk-" Rylee was cut off by the man shooting the gun, Rylee dropped to the ground and started bleeding from her chest. Phoenix ran over but i got to Rylee before she could. Rylee's was laying in my arms while Dean was trying to find something to help, Phoenix was yelling at the man with the gun.

"Someone call 911!" I yelled. I looked at Rylee and moved a piece of hair away from her face, a tear ran down her cheek and fell onto my hand.

"No, no, no" I said. I couldn't stop looking at Rylee, like if i looked away she would blow up. I held her in my arms, her hand brushed my cheek then fell to her side. Then everything went black.

Heat of the moment

I sat up, laying on the bed i was on before. I'm in the motel again. I looked around and saw Dean tying his boot up, Phoenix having a drink and Rylee laid next to me again.

"Don't worry i had to carry her-" I cut Dean off.

"Into the motel..." I said. This already happened. Unless that was a dream. Or this is a dream in a dream. Or i'm stuck in a dream that never ends. We did everything the same but i couldn't get the feeling that we already did this all out of my head, we went to the diner, they all ordered the same things. I ordered nothing, when the waitress dropped the bottle i caught it before it hit the floor. We started walking to the Mystery Spot but when we were about to cross the road Dean was hit by a car.

"Dean!" I ran over and looked at Dean, he wasn't moving or breathing. He was dead...

"Rise and shine Sammy!" Dean said. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! We did everything the same, i explained to Rylee and Dean how they die and i wake up. Then when it's around 6, Rylee dies. Then again and again and again. I have seen Rylee die at least 100 times now. Dean has only died once.

"I've seen you get hit, shot, ran over, bit, shocked, dropped and more. Everytime, you die. Dean has only died once. But Rylee, you've died at least 100 times now, and my day just repeats and repeats" I said. I looked at the man in the suit get up and leave. I got up and followed him outside. I pushed him up against the fence and held a stake to his neck. After a minute of yelling at him he finally showed his true form. Then i woke up again.

"Phoenix get me a towel" A voice called from the bathroom. Rylee. I sat up and saw Dean brushing his teeth in the kitchen, Phoenix was walking to the bathroom with a towel and i guess Rylee was in the bathroom. I looked at the clock and it said Wed, It's finally over.

"Lets leave, today" I said. Rylee walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself and grabbed some clothes from her bag.

"Why today?" She asked.

"Just get changed, brush your teeth, whatever you gotta do, then pack the car, we're leaving" I said. Rylee walked back into the bathroom and shut the door. I walked over to Dean and started talking to him about yesterday. Dean walked outside and shut the door, after a few minutes we all heard a gun shot, I ran outside and down the motel stairs, I ran to Dean and held him in my arms. I waited for the day to restart but it didn't.

- Two Months Later -

"Fine you can go back, But just remember your role Sam" He said. He snapped his fingers like he always does and i woke up in the motel bed from two months ago. Dean, Rylee and Phoenix, all here again.

"We go and we all go together" I said. Dean slowly nodded his head and i just grabbed everything and shoved it into bags. Everyone got their things and we were on the road again.

A . N

Sorry it took so long to write, hope you guys liked the chapter.
Please vote so i know your really reading the book.

Bye