Another Mission

Yo what is up so as you all know Young Justice is a really good show and I just want to say I'm sorry for skipping some important parts.

Allora's POV

So after we got superboy out of Cadmus we decided to work as a team and miss m joined us. After fighting superboy I was severely injured and had to stay in my room in Mt.Justice. Robin helped me with getting stuff. After a while we started hanging out a lot more and then he asked me out to Gotham fair. I literally flew out of my seat. Oh I guess I forgot to mention I can fly. Anyways Megan decided to help me get my outfit around. Then he picked me up after I was ready. We ran into trouble at the fair but we defeated them. He kissed me too.

After I got back to the teams hideout I ran to my room and sang the song my mother once sang to me before he killed her. I wanted revenge on the red lantern who killed my mother. But being a being of forgiveness and loyalty did not allow me to. So I just sang to calm my nerves. (cue music) When I was done I heard soft clapping. I turned to see Megan just standing there clapping.

Hey I forgot to mention that I have a YouTube account. My YouTube is Abby Melton. Bye my lovely souls.