Chapter one

Deans POV
I grip her hair slightly, pulling her face closer to mine as I watch her ride my throbbing cock. Her face is in a slight grin as she moans. Damn, she was fucking hot. Too bad I don't commit, she'd be some nice arm candy. I loose my train of thought until I hear "Dean.. I'm going to
Fuck, I'm not even close. I turn her on her back, and thrust myself into her. I go faster and faster, until I hear a loud moan escape her mouth. Moments later, I pull out and feel how finished she really was. I get off the bed and head to the bathroom to clean myself off. I hear Larissa call my name but I ignore her. I turn the water on high, while I run a set of fingers through my hair. As I turn on the radio,"carry on my wayward son" comes on. I start air drumming to the beast when the burning water hits my body. I would feel more relaxed if I wasn't afraid of getting blue balls. No girl can get me off... I don't get it whats wrong with me?

*Next day*

"Dean, wake up already. We're going to be late"
I hear Sammy say for the millionth time this morning.
"I get it. I'm getting up."
"We need to leave in 20 if we want to be on time" I hear him say as he walks down the hall. Last night was a drag. Larissa kept begging me to stay, until she accepted I wasn't. I check my phone and see the billion notifications. Being hot can suck at times. As I finish getting ready, I refill my flask, grab a piece of pie and head to my car. That's when I saw her at the end of my driveway. God, she was a beauty. The impala. It was my dad Johns car, but he passed it on to me right before he died. I see Sammy already sitting in the passenger seat. He was such a dork. The only reason we arrive on time, is so Sam can spend time with Jess. They have been dating for over a year now. She makes him happy. That's what matters, same being happy. I sigh and slide into the drivers seat.
"Ready for hell?"

Cas POV
Who knew a well known town could be so small? I know I moved from New York but this place is too small for my liking. My father Chuck, got an offer to be the new priest at the Wakefield church,so here we are. I can't really say I enjoy moving. I recently got dumped by Jax. He said he couldn't do the whole "long distance" thing. He's such an assbutt. I regain my train of thought when I feel the car stop.
"Ready kiddo?" Chuck asks with a grin.
"Not really, but I'll try"
He gives me a sympathetic look.
" Are you still upset about Jax?"
"No dad. I'm not, OK? I'll call you when I need a ride" I say ask grab my bag as I get out of the car. I know what your thinking. How does my dad accept the fact that I'm gay? Well my dad accepts everyone. That's what he preaches. I'm lucky in a way that he does. The only bad thing about it is the sex talks I get all the time.
"Cas, you know you can still get an STD right? Remember to save yourself for marriage" It gets annoying after awhile. I make my way to the main office to get my schedule. After a few minutes of talking to the sweet secretary Nancy, I check to see my first class. English. My all time favorite subject. Who doesn't enjoy a good romance novel? When I get to the class its empty. I take a seat in the back and pull out my phone. For a few minutes I debate on listening to music or waiting to talk to the teacher. I picked music.