Nicole: Chapter Twelve

"Okay, Malachi! Now I really hate you!" The short blond girl exclaimed. Anyone could assume this was Levin screaming. Alexis and Malachi burst out laughing and even Aphmau cracked a smile.

"Hey! I've always wanted a little sister!" Malachi said grinning. He turned to Alexis. "You are the most intelligent person I know!"

"Excuse me?" Emmalyn said with a hint of Molly's sass.

"Heh. Thanks." Alexis said smiling at the floor.

Levin narrowed his... her eyes at Malachi and Alexis. "Lucinda. What was the dare?

"Malachi asked for a gender bend with the whole group." Lucinda said smirking. "I can't personally do that right now and frankly, I don't think anyone would like that."

"You think right." Donna said. "I like being a girl."

"Why." Laurance said, scrunching up her face at her new voice.

"What?" Kiki asked.

"First, I'm a puppy." Laurance said. "Then I get poisoned by Nicole's terrible cooking,"

"Nicole's fabulous cooking." I reminded her.

"and now I feel like someone from one of Emmalyn's fanfictions." she said sighing. Almost the whole room burst out laughing.

"Fanfictions are great!" Emmalyn said smirking.

"Strangely, I second that." Katelyn added.

"Lucinda, it's still your turn." Aaron said quietly. He/she hadn't really said anything since Lucinda cast the spell. I wasn't sure how he felt about being a girl. She was a very good looking girl, though, and I could see Aphmau staring at her.

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed. "Kawaii~Chan!"

"Oh no." Katelyn muttered.

"Truth, Lucinda~Chan!" She exclaimed. I laughed a little and Aphmau sent me a glare from across the room.

"Hm..." Lucinda said putting on an evil smile. "How many shipping shrines have you had?"

"Oh Irene." Came a murmur from Aphmau's direction.

"This'll be good." Laurance said.

"Well, there was Dante~Kun and Nicole, Aaron and Aphmau, Katelyn and Jeffory, Emmalyn and Kenmur, Laurance and Aphmau, Zane and Aphmau, Garroth and Aphmau, Travis and Aphmau, Zenix and Aphmau..."

"What the heck Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Are these all of Aphmau?" Garroth asked.

"Of course! Kawaii~Chan ships Aphmau~Senpai because she lets Kawaii~Chan! And so many people make fanart!"

"Brendan, you know her house inside and out." Kiki said smiling. "Go find her shrine."

"Wow Kiki." Brendan said staying where he was.

"Katelyn~Sama, truth or dare?" Kawaii~Chan asked. She was probably changing the subject because we were threatening to search her house. Or she was just uncomfortable.

"Dare." Katelyn said simply.

"Kawaii~Chan dares you to smack the person you think is the least Kawaii." Kawaii~Chan asks.

"What does that even mean Kawaii~Chan?" Katelyn said.

"She means, she wants you to hit the least cute person in this room." Kiki confirmed.

"Kawaii~Chan, that's stupid." Katelyn said quietly.

"Katelyn!" Aphmau exclaimed. Katelyn only rolled her eyes at me.

"Just do it," I said.

Katelyn got up, and walked over to Brendan, slapping him hard in the face.

"Oh my Irene Katelyn!" Brendan exclaimed.

"Sorry Bren-Bren, but it's true." Laurance said. Cadenza giggled as Laurance face-palmed.

"What have you done Lucinda!" Levin squeaked.

"If I start acting like Kawaii~Chan..." Aaron muttered.

"Calm down boys!" Lucinda said smirking. "Or should I say, ladies."

Malachi and Alexis burst out laughing at that.

"Oh no, she didn't!" Laurance said.

"So, girls," Kiki said. "What should your names be?"

"Oh my Irene!" Levin exclaimed.

"Well Laurance named himself Laurancina during our sleepover." Cadenza called, sending a glare in my direction.

"Hey it was Laurancina's idea too!" I defended myself.

"Don't forget Garroth and Brendan!" Laurancina exclaimed.

"W-W-What about Dante?" Garroth shrieked, earning laughter around the room.

"And I'm sure we can all blame Nicolas for that." Dante retorted smirking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and Zoey cleared her throat.

"So we have Laurancina," She started.

"Don't forget Lina." Malachi chuckled earning another annoyed glance from Levin.

"and Lina," Zoey added.

"What about Aaron? It can be a girl name too." Donna asked.

"No way!" Brendan exclaimed.

"Yeah, Aaron can't get out this easy!" Laurancina added.

"Jealous?" I asked jokingly.

"What? No way!" Brendan exclaimed.

"How about Ashley?" Garroth muttered.

"Perfect!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"Oh Irene." Aaron muttered.

"I'm sorry, did you say something Ashley?" Dante asked loudly.

"Shut up guys." Logan said.

"Yeah, Malachi." Levin added.

"I didn't say anything," Malachi replied. "Lina."

Levin almost punched him right there.

"You guys are so weird." Dante said laughing.

"I never thought I would have a daughter." Aphmau said, deep in thought."

"I never thought I would have a sister." Malachi added.

"Shut up Malachi!" Levin said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways," Brendan interrupted. "Dante, truth or dare?"

AN:

Hey everybody! I think there might be a few more parts of this story! Yay! I'm starting to find a little more time to write! Yay!

So how do you like Truth or Dare?

Comment! Vote! Or not! Your choice!

Also, should I continue this for a little bit or should I post more YouTube High?

Much Love!

XOXO

Nicole!