Part 4

Trinity's POV
Once he walked out I walked out. Sammy looked at us funny I just shrugged.

I heard a flap behind me so I turned around. I saw Cas. He hugged me and told me he heard the Winchesters talking about you. I couldn't help but smile because he hugged me tighter once I put my arms around his neck.

Dean of course was jealous I couldn't tell if Sammy was but if he was he could contain it well. I kissed Cas's cheek and he blushed, I looked down at my feet. Then I finally spoke up "I'm going to bed."

I walked over to the bed and covered myself up and I heard footsteps. Sammy walked and covered himself up. I faced him and smiled "Thank you Sammy for letting me bunk with you" I cuddled up to him because I couldn't sleep without cuddling up to something.

He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. Dean's bed was right beside ours and he glared at Sammy so I kissed Sammy's chin to make him jealous.

I fell asleep but woke up when I heard another female voice I grabbed my gun and pointed it at the figures. Sammy woke up and grabbed my gun. "Don't worry," he says "Dean's girlfriend I think." he smiles and rubs his eyes and I kissed his nose. He started blushing and which me giggle. I got up and put up my hair. I straightened my shorts and fixed my top.

I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast and saw Dean kissing a girl.

AU-Tbh I ship Trinity and Sammy😂 oops?