Chapter 7 - The Thing About Love..

"Oh, no!", I said, jumping out of the bed.

"What's wrong, babe? It's about 3 a.m."

"It's happening."

"What's happening?"

"I have to call JJ. I'll explain after that", I said, grabbing my iPhone and getting out of the bedroom. "Hello, JJ? Were you sleeping? Listen, this is important. It's happening! Remember I told you about that vision I had with George, having a car crash? It's happening! Please, I want to sleep, just try to find him. If anything bad happens, tell me in the morning, okay?"

"Sure, no problem. Sleep well!"

"Thanks. Good night, I guess", I told JJ, hanging up and returning to the bedroom.

"So?"

"I-I had a vision with someone a while ago, that he would have a car crash at some time in the near future, and.. it's happening right now! He's going to have a car crash, but I'm not able to do anything about it."

"I see.. C'mon, I guess you're still sleepy. Just close your eyes and try not thinking of anyone or anything. Just sleep, okay?"

"I'll try", I replied to Cody, who wrapped his arms around me, lazily pressing his lips onto mine in a kiss.

***

"Stupid phone!", I murmured with my low, morning voice. "Who's already awake at.. 10?! God, but that dream was so beautiful!", I said to myself, grabbing my iPhone. It's JJ. "Yeah.."

"Were you sleeping?"

"Not really.. What's wrong?"

"Well, apparently, George was alright, he was near to crash his car into a tree, like you said, but it seems a voice told him to watch out and, well.. It didn't happen, luckily."

"It can't be possible", I said as if I was talking with myself.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just.. Never mind. Thanks for calling."

"Look, I have to go now, but please, when you have time, can we meet up for a bit?"

"Sure. Tomorrow, at about 4 in the afternoon?"

"'Sounds good to me. See you, bye!"

"Bye!"

Okay, but where's Cody? I got out of the bed, brushed my teeth, then took a short shower, and wrapped my hair in a towel. I dressed only in a quite large tank top, slightly covering my underwear, as I felt too lazy to look for some shorts. When I opened the bedroom's door, I found a huge red roses bouquet, with a small note stuck in it. I took it out, and read it: "Sorry I left so early, I had to meet up with my manager and I didn't want to wake you up, you are so sweet when you're sleeping! It won't take too long, I'll return before noon. I hope these roses make your morning a bit better. I love you a lot! xx" That's so sweet of him! I grabbed the bouquet to put it in a vase, but soon I heard a voice singing. I went downstairs, and found Cody in the living room, doing some acoustics.

"Your voice sounds so much like an angel's. Oh, wait, you already are one."

"Good morning, beautiful!", he said, stealing a couple of passionate kisses from me. "I see you like the roses."

"A lot, and they did make my whole day better. But I thought you would come later."

"I only said I'd be back before noon, and that it wouldn't take too long. That's because I wanted to spend this whole day with you."

"You're so sweet, Cody. That's why I love you", I said, pressing my lips onto his in a long kiss.

"I love you too, sweetheart."