Prologue

Do I need to give him a chance?

Will I be stupid again?

Will I be fooled again?

Do all people deserve a chance?

What does chance really mean?

~
"Ray please don't leave me I'll change I promise you that. I'll prove it to you. I won't do that again. I don't want to lose you please. I'm so sorry for everything. I know you're hurt I'm sorry. I'm so stupid because I wasted all the chances you gave me. Baby, it hurts thinking that you don't like me anymore. Angel, my heart hurts really bad right now Baby. Please let's get back. I can't accept the fact we are not anymore together. I can't handle not being with you baby. I'll go to your house later."

I received a text from him just now.Those words he told me makes me more confused on what should I do. I don't know if he still deserves to have another chance. I don't want to feel the pain again.

But after all I still love him even though hemade me cry many times already. I just can't stop loving him.I just can't leave him like that.

Its been like 2 days since we broke up. He keeps texting me but this text really did surprise me. After reading that text flashbacks on the day we broke up suddenly came back

~

Flashback:

I just woke up and I immediately look at my phone if I receive a text from my baby. When I look at my phone I didn't see any messages from him that's weird.

I went downstairs to our dining table and sit there. I decided to chat him in fb. I told him"Baby?". Then suddenly he seen it and he asked" Baby?".

I told him" Baby why didn't reply to my texts yesterday night?and now you're awake you didn't text me. Great that I chat you cause if I didn't do that for sure you'll not text me."

He suddenly said this " Baby =(" When I saw that I know somethings up amd I know its something bad. So I told him"why?"

He told me " Baby you should really need to let me go. You don't deserve a guy like me. You can find someone better than me. You're too good for a guy like me. I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry."

I was confused and I didn't know what was happening. I kinda know what he did but I'm afraid to asked him but I have no choice but to do so.

I asked him "Don't tell me you've slept with someone else?" Then he said " Yes baby,I wasn't able to reply you because I just arrive now."

When he said those words my heart broke into pieces and tears suddenly drop from my eyes. I don't know what to do. I hate what I'm feeling right now.

I told him" Are you sure? Please don't lie to me." Then he told me " Yes baby its the truth. I'm so sorry please let me go. I don't deserve to be with you."

I told him" I don't know baby. I can't do it. I love you so much. Please don't." then he said " Please baby you need to stop loving me. Please hate me"

"I just can't hate you just like that. I'm crying right now" then he said "No hate me please you're always crying because of me. I also get hurt when you're hurt." When he said that I seen him. I didn't reply. It really hurts that feeling when you can actually feel the pain in your chest.

I went to my notes and started writing a letter to him. That letter will be my goodbye letter to him....