Introduction

"FATHER!" cried 2 year old Rapunzel.

"What's wrong my baby monster? Pitch said softly, picking up Rapunzel.

"Mommy!,Mommy she isn't breathing!" Rapunzel cried.

"Hush now, shhh I bet she was trying to scare you, lets go!" Pitch said wiping the tears from her cheeks and kissed the side of her head.Pitch walked with Rapunzel to the room where Pitch's love laid. Pitch put Rapunzel down

"Stay here."

Pitch walked right next to his love Gothal and put his cold colorless hand on her cheek to fell warmth. He fell back stumbling into the wall.

"No!" he mumbled with shock.

"This can't be true" He touched her cheek again and again and it still was warm.

Pitch looked at his little monster who was warm blooded but he and his wife both were cold blooded, then back at his dead love. There something was something sticking out of the pillow. He pulled out the envelope and there read Pitch.

Without hesitation Pitch opened it and began to read.

Pitch,

You broke our deal. For the past 300 years you promised you wouldn't fall in love nor have a child. So for punishment we took away your love. We're planning to kill your child but we figured you could just take another one.-

"WAIT ANOTHER ONE" Pitch questioned.

-So take this as a lesson

Sincerely-

It was blank. Pitch had an idea who could have done this...

THE GUARDIANS!!!!

Pitch grew mad. Then a idea popped in his head, to seek revenge he would get Rapunzel act like she's in love with Jack Frost then kill him once married.

"She has powers, her hair glows thats good enough right?"Pitch thought to himself.

Years past Pitch training Rapunzel how to act like a guardian. Once she turned 18 she was ready.

"Father I won't let you down but if--"

"No buts, but just in case here" cutter off Pitch handing her a bag full of black powder.

"A dash of this on someones face will make you control them" Pitch said in a spooky voice

"I almost forgot here just in case something happens with the Dark Magic."

Pitch tossed a shell which dangled on a golden chain.

"A shell?" questioned Rapunzel.

"Not just a shell if Jack Frost isn't madly in love with you and hates you take away his powers which will grow you stronger." explained Pitch

"Sooooo.... its a shell that takes powers away from people and I get them?" Rapunzel asked confused.

"Yes! Now go on my little darling,"Pushing Rapunzel to the door.

"BUT!!" Rapunzel cried

"No buts now go one and don't forget your training"

Rapunzel walked away holding back her tears only to find herself letting them go.

Rapunzel just wondered if this is what all Dads do? Send there children on missions and force them to fall in love with someone they don't even KNOW!!!

Its only the matter of time...