North Pole

"Elsa this is the new guardian Rapunzel" Jack Frost introduced.

"I'm Rapunzel" sticking out her hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Elsa well... Queen Elsa to be exact." Elsa smiled shaking Rapunzel's hand.

"OH JACK HAS BEEN TELLING ME ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!" Rapunzel squealed .

"He has?" Elsa said curiously looking at Jack.

"Yea! They told me I was a guardian and that they got the wrong I mean how but then cool I mean its not cool I mean it got to stink to be you." stumbled Rapunzel looking at the floor.

"Ummm... Ok uh? Thanks?" Elsa replied confused and shocked. Thinking why would they say that about her.

"I should go!" Elsa finished turning around. Started to walk away, choking back the tears.

"Wait Elsa!" shouted Jack.

"Yea" Elsa replied trying to unclog her throat.

"There's a party for the new guardian your invited!" Jack hollered while smiling.

"Thanks" choked Elsa trying to smile a little.

She turned around started to speed walk away and whispered to herself 'But no thanks"

Then she stopped to get a good last glimpse of Jack but only to see Jack arm wrapped around Rapunzel. Elsa started to cry she couldn't hold it back any more. She slammed right through the door way into the cold icy arctic.