Losing Hope

It was dark and cold. Elsa knew she was going to die any minute now. Until a faint voice came that kept calling her name. Then a faint glow of light came closer to her.

"Leave me alone you evil little brat!" whimperd Elsa, thinking it was no good Rapunzel.

"Elsa!" the voice called again.

Elsa finally recognized that the voice was her sister Anna with Olaf.

Anna was holding a lateen and noticed a body curled up.

"ELSA!!" Olaf hollored and started to run toward the body.

"OLAF WAIT!!!" Anna yelled only to find herself chasing Olaf to the curled body. Anna looked at the body and back at Olaf. Anna moved the cape away and saw who it was. Olaf was right.

Elsa opened her eyes to see only blurry figures beside her.

"Olaf go get Kristoff and tell him to bring his sled" Anna told Olaf.

"Got it!" Olaf slid off.

"Hang in there Elsa" comforted Anna, bringing Elsa close to keep her warm.

A half an hour later Olaf arrives back with Kristoff on his sled pulled by Sven.

"Whats wrong Anna?" Kristoff asked rushing toward her.

"It's my sister" replied Anna.

Kristoff picked up Elsa and slided her between him and Anna on the sled.

"Anna how do you know this is Elsa, Elsa has white hair not brown" Kristoff asked taking them back to the castle.

"A sister never forgets" Anna proudly said hugging Elsa.Once they arrived back at the castle. Kristoff carried Elsa into a room with a fireplace.