Untitled Part 10

Maya walked up the stairs, as she walked she pulled out her phone to see if Charlie texted her or something. but she didn't see anything, maybe she should've yes, then she would be hugging Charlie right there and be happy not regreting what she did. even though she was regreting what happened between her and Charlie she was actually happy that Lucas was there for her. She walked into the apartment in deep thought.
"Is that Charlie's jacket?" Josh asked. He was sitting on the couch shirtless but in his pajama bottoms eating popcorn and watching a movie.
"No, it's Lucas' I forgot to give it back to him." Josh turned his head and looked at Maya in confusion.
"Lucas'? I thought you were on a date with Charlie, what did you do with Lucas'?" Josh asked Maya as she pulled out her phone.
"Well Charlie and I were having a great date and out of nowhere he asked me to marry him, I was so shocked I told him I would think about it, he then got angry and yelled at me. I called Lucas and he walked me home, he gave me his coat cause I was cold." She said explaining quietly.
Lucas, I still have your jacket she sent Lucas a text.
"Wait Charlie asked you to marry him?" Josh said standing up. All Maya did was nodded her head.
"I don't want to talk about it." She said walking to her room. She closed the door and changed into ppajamas. She laid on the bed and just thought about what happened. She pulled out her phone and called Charlie, but all it did was send her to his voicemail. She sighed and walk into the living room. Josh looked up at her and patted the seat next to him, she nodded and sat next to him.
"What are you watching?" She asked grabbing some popcorn.
"Now you see me." Josh said looking at the TV. "Want me to start it at the beginning?"
"That would be good, thanks." She said. Josh then started the movie again. He looked over at Maya and smiled.
"What?" She asked.
"Maya, you grew up to be so... Amazing." He said looking at her.
"Thanks Josh." She said looking at her feet. Josh then sighed.
"Maya when I was younger, I never thought much of how you felt about me, I didn't like the idea of being three years older than you and you liking me." He said.
"What do you mean?" She asked confused.
"Maya I love you." Josh said. Maya looked at him even more confused.
"No you don't." She said quietly. He shook his head
"But I do, when you came back and gave me a hug and called me uncle boing, I started to remember how you like me, but this time it felt right to like you back. And then when you said that Charlie asked you to marry him, I don't like that." He said. Maya then leaned in and kissed Josh. He then wrapped his arms around her. They started to go full on making out for 10 minutes. Josh then picked up Maya and took her to his room. He then settled her down on his bed. He reached to pull her shirt up when she stopped him. She then pulled away from kissing him.
"Josh, I don't want to do that." She said quietly looking him in the eyes. He nodded and laid on the other side of Maya. She turned on her side and put her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his . They both then fell asleep.