Discovery 12

I woke up and jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom. Brushed my hair and went out to Ringo's room.

"Good morning..." I started to say, but stopped. Ringo's bed was empty. The room looked just as it always did. Ringo's cloths were nowhere. I went downstairs and hurried in the kitchen.

"Mom wheres the boys?" I asked.

"Upstairs." She said.

"There not there!"

"They have to be no one came down." She said. "And Ringo got in bed at mid night last night. No 1am." She said.

"But..." I ran back up the stairs and into our media room. I looked at the couch in which Paul slept on. He was gone.

"Was that all a dream! Couldn't be, my mom knew what i was talking about." I shook my head and went back to my room. I sat down on my bed. I noticed a letter on my pillow. It wasn't there before.

I picked it up and unfolded it. "Oh my..." I gasped and went to the phone.

"Maria? Sorry! But this is irrgent! Is John and George there?" I asked there was silence then her voice came back through the phone.

"No? Well i got this letter here. We have to get together. And go look for them!" I said she agreed and we hung up. 

---------------------------------------

PAULs POV

I opened my eyes. I saw bars in front of me and the floor was cold. I sat up and felt around. It was dark and the floors, as i could tell, were concrete. 

"John, George, Rings!" I called. 

"Yeah Paul?" I heard John reply.

"Where are you?"

"In the corner." He said.

"Which one." I asked straining my eyes in the darkness to see.

"Find a bed."

"Okay." I said and felt my way about in the darkness. I heard a key turn and light streamed through the door. I saw a mans shadow and he walked in. The lights turned on. I looked about me, John was just a few feet in front of me. The man had something around his face. Only his eyes were uncovered.

"Come with me." He said pulling me.

"Where are you taking him?" John asked.

"We have two we can do you at the same time." He cackled and grabbed John. Another guy came in and took John from him. I looked over at Ringo and George, who were lying on the ground undisturbed. 

We were taken into a corridor and into another room. They locked  the door. I saw two chairs infront of me. John was placed into one and strapped in. Then i was strapped into the next chair. The guy gave another little laugh and walked out of the room. Me and John exchanged worried looks.

----------------------------------

HANNAs POV

"We have to find them some where!" I said.

"This guy said to come here in the letter. Nothing happens!"

"Its just a trick." i said.

"Don't give up Hanna." Maria said.

"I know. But im worried! What could they be doing..." I felt the ground give way under me and i fell through a hole.

I heard Maria yell, "Ill get the Po..." Her words were cut off as i fell into a long running hallway with doors on either side.