The Decision and Final Answer 14

"I would..."

"Would what?" Maria prompted me.

"...Well...we are married to the boys."

"True."

"I want to go with them! I can live with Paul for ever. Of coarse ill miss my...parents? One minute."

I went over to the girl.

"Will were know who our parents are?" I asked.

"Of course everything family wise will be the same." She smiled.

I sighed and turned to Paul and hugged him. I motioned Maria to come back.

"Lady," i smiled. "We're going with them, back to our wedding day." 

George smiled and took Maria's hand.

"Fine. Step in." She said.

"Wait!" Maria said.

"Yes?"

"Will people notice we're gone?"

"No, because you chose to go back, this world doesn't exist to you."

"Can you send us back just a little bit so we can spend time with them when they first hit the US?" I asked.

"Yes, but they will have to run into you." She said then her smile widened. "Oh i have plans for you." She smiled. 

The doors were shut on us and we were gone.

----------------------------------------

BEFORE AMERICA NEW OF THE BEATLES

I was sitting in the train station reading a newspaper. My friend was next to me reading the other half. We were heading to Washington for a tour. The train arrived and we got our bags and hopped on. We went to a train box with two older women. 

"Ill be back." I told my friend.

I opened the door and started to walk down the corridor. I looked behind me, because i thought i saw some one then turned and collided with a young man. He dropped his newspaper and bent down to get it.

"Im terribly sorry, i didn't mean, i mean, i shouldn't of been reading." He said.

I looked up at him. He looked about my age, he was adorable. I stared at him and didn't speak.

"Hello?"

I got out of my trance."Im...im sorry." i put my hand on my head and looked down.

"Whats your name?" he asked and put his hand under my chin lifting it up.

"Huh, Hanna,"

"Paul." He smiled

"Would you like to come join me and me mates?" He asked.

I gasped. "i..well my friend is.."

"Bring her along." He said.

I rushed back and got our bags and told her to follow me.

"With them!" 

"Yes." I replied.

We met Paul out and went to their box. One of the lads came up to my friend and held his hand out.

"Hello. Im George. You?"

She giggled. "Maria."

"You two look familiar." The one in the corner said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you recognize Paul's name...McCartney...or Paul don't you recognize her?" He said,

"McCartney?" I thought.

"Remember, back in Liverpool? We knew them as babies! Or i should say sense. And you, Paul were getting punished right in front of her." he started to laugh.

"John!" Paul said. "I don't remember any of that! Or her."

"Oh!" i giggled. "How could i forget! Your the little Paul!"

"Oh come off. I was hoping you forgot our first meeting."

"Paul you were only a baby." I laughed. "And let me guess." I turned to the one in the corner.

"Your John Lennon!" I laughed.

"Yup!" 

"You were always getting us introuble." i said.

"Getting Paulie in trouble." John pointed out.

"Maria don't you remember?"

"Yeah, me and John were the same age. And still are. I remember, leaving. I also remember that first meeting of you and Paul." She laughed.

"John! Why'd you have to remind people of that!"

John chuckled. "Well, i knew thats how they would remember us."

I laughed and looked at the middle seat. A boy was sitting their just watching and listening to us.

"Whats your name?"

"Ringo Starr, miss." He said and shook my hand.

"Are you all going some where?"

"Yes, to... whats that place called?" Ringo asked.

"Um, Washington." Paul answered.

"Oh yeah!" Ringo snapped his fingers.

"Thats where we are heading." I said.

"Good you can stay with us." Paul smiled and held my hand.

"why are you going to Washington? Touring?" Maria asked.

"Nope. To play a show." George rplied.

"Show?" I asked

"Oh! We started a band we're popular now!" John said.

"Oh you did!" We both exclaimed. "We never heard of it."

"Well not to big in America." Paul said.

"Whats the name?" I asked

"The Beatles."

--------------------

Im SAd yes...sad...this is the ending of the book, and SERIES...it came up so quickly on me!! 

I hope you enjoyed it...

Heres an Epilogue.

Hanna and Maria ended up marring Paul and George... like a couple chapters ago and Ringo met the girl named Karen...and JOhn and Cyn...stayed with each other for ...until John dies...(Thats what i would wish...) 

Thanks for reading!!!

<33

Thanks to

Revolution_evolution, Mareyou...and others who have helped me...in a way you guys wouldn't know....lol just by reading your stories gave me ideas! =D

PAUL FOR EVAR!!!!