playlist

a compilation of songs i listened to whilst writing this fanfiction, or songs that represent/remind me of dylan & victoria in this fanfiction as far as i'm concerned.

---

if these sheets were states → all time low

  →if these sheets were the states, and you were miles away, i'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me. because i don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me. i settle for long distance calls. i'm lost in empty pillow talk again. 

-

wanted  hunter hayes 

→i just want to wrap you up, want to kiss your lips, i want to make you feel wanted.

-

a part of me → neck deep

→i like her 'cause she's smart, headstrong and independent. she puts me in my place, but i don't know where i stand.

-

painting flowers→  all time low 

→when i wake up, the dream isn't done. i wanna see your face, and know i made it home. if nothing is true, what more can I do? i am still painting flowers for you.  

-

clairvoyant → the story so far

  → don't paint me black, when i used to be golden. 

-

perfect → one direction

→baby, i'm perfect for you.

-

till there was you → the beatles 

→there was love all around, but i never heard it singing. no, i never heard it at all, till there was you.

-

smile → r5

→baby i don't wanna see you cry. no, i wanna see you smile.

-

this will frequently be updated, so keep checking if y'all care lmao. these are also some of my fave songs so check 'em out okay:-)