Chapter 6 ( Very important A/N at the end)

Your POV
"(Y/N)..."
I'm falling.
"(Y/N)..."
Why am I falling? I don't remember falling?!
"(Y/N)!"
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" I screamed and sat up straight. But I hurt myself cause I hit something hard with my face.
"Owowowowowowowowow! What the heck was that?!"
I heard a groan and looked to the side of the bed. Oh shit! I thought. I hit Mephisto! "Mephisto! Oh god I'm so sorry are you ok?!" I questioned him while checking for any injuries, knowing well I couldn't even cause a bruise. "(Y/N), my dear you know you can't cause extreme damage to me," he says like he was reading my mind. "Oh, yeah. Haha," I laugh awkwardly. I take a glance at the clock on the wall and suddenly realise I have classes in twenty minutes. "Oh, shit!! I have to go class!!" I start to run around Mephisto's room gathering my stuff as quickly as a could! I hear Mephisto chuckle from across the room. "And what is so funny?!" I question. "(Y/N), it's a Saturday. You don't have classes today, remember?" he explains to me. I check the date on my phone. "Oh, hehe," I say sheepishly. I blushed deeply as I hid behind my (H/L)(H/C) hair. "Hey," Mephisto says as he brushes my hair out of my face. "Your face is too beautiful to be hidden." My face goes redder. "I-I..." I stutter as he leans closer to my face.
"HEY MEPHISTO!! IS (Y/N) HER-"
"GET OUT RIN!!!" Mephisto screams with embarrassment as he threw the closet thing to his hand, which happened to be a bag. More specifically my bag. I didn't care. I was too shocked by how close I was to Mephisto's face. We were so close. We nearly kissed.
When I realised what happened, I quickly grabbed my bag that was thrown and ran out while Mephisto and Rin were arguing about privacy. I ran to my dorm as fast as I could. I slammed the door of my room shut, my heart racing. I couldn't believe what happened. I decided that I need to study and sleep to get my mind off things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there guys. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been dealing with family stuff and mental issues as well but it's no excuse for how I've ignored this book. I'm off school for the summer but school is much different here in Ireland. I have one year left and this year will be vital for my future so I have to prioritise that cause it's a huge part of my life. But anyway I will trying to keep this updated as much as possible. Love you guys.

Wolfy