Chapter 2

Mephisto POV

'That girl. She's amazing. Her (H/L)(H/C), big (E/C) eyes. Oh I would just love to hold her in my arms,' I thought whenever I saw (Y/N). Even when we were just children. I had to talk to someone and I knew I was going to regret who I asked. "Mephisto!! What are you doing here??" Yep I'm going to regret this.
----------------------------------------------
Your POV
'I'm going to be late for Mr. Okumura's class! I can't be late again,' I screamed in my head. I had slept in again. Damn my insomnia.
I make it to class ten minutes early and to my surprise, Rin was here. But, he was asleep. I was gonna be mean and wake him up. "Hey," I whispered. No response. "HEY!!!" I screamed in his ear. "Holy rainbows!!" he shouted.
(A/N Rin is gonna be gay as Christmas in this and I'll reveal in the second book I hope to do who is with. Back to the story)
I giggled at his remark, knowing well that he was gay. "Gurl, why you this to me? You know I like mah beauty sleep," he said in the gayest voice he could muster. After a few moments of silence, we couldn't hold it in anymore and busted our guts. I loved my friends. As I was thinking about friends, my mind wandered to the demon I called my friend. His wild purple hair that he could never tame in the morning. How did I know this. He stayed in my dorm enough times for me to see him. I hadn't seen him in a while, so I decided to see him at the end of the day, if I survived it.