Chapter 12: The Truth

*Sarah's POV*

The next morning I woke up from a dream, a nightmare of my mom stabbing my brother over and over again in the stomach. I was glad that I didn't scream out loud like I did in the dream, I heard people out in the living room and I looked to see that it was 12 in the afternoon. I got up and dressed before going out to the living room to see that everyone was there. Roku was sitting on the sofa with Lily, her tiny leg was in a pink cast. Then yesterday events playing in my head before I could let them know that I was out of my room.

*Flash Black*

"Sarah! Sarah, help me please. SARAH!" I heard my brother yelling for help and I ran up to his room. My mom standing there with his hair in her hand, holding him up. Lily was barking and growling at her. "Sarah...." He looked at me, eyes in tears and trying to hold on to my mom's arm so she didn't have him fully hanging by his hair.

"Sarah can't do anything for you Christian. You're a evil boy, not one loves you or care about you. Just take your punishment like a man." She pulled out a knife and I seen her cut into his arms and chest with the blade. He screamed in plan and was cry. He never cried unless losing someone close to him.

"Mom please stop, you're going to get the cops here. Let him go." I begged her to let him go.

"No, he must be punish. You know that Sarah....he's an evil child. He has to go. He can't be here anymore." I seen her push him to the floor and he felt on Lily. The little dog cried in pay and ran into the closet. Christian didn't care about the danger he was in, his head shot up and he looked right at Lily.

"Lily! Come here baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you!" He reached for her but that's why my mom was on him and stabbed the knife four times into his stomach. My brother screamed in pain the first time but after that he was coughing on his own blood.

"Mom stop it! You're going to kill him!" I pushed her away from him and ran to his side, holding him in my arms. "Chris, you have to stay with me. You can't do this to me, not now. I need you little brother. Just keep looking at me." I heard my dad come in the door. "DAD! COME QUICK! MOM'S TRYING TO KILL HIM!" I screamed as loud as I could. My mom was in his bathroom doing who know what.

"Sarah, if anything happens to me. Tell my friends I'm sorry. Tell them I haven't been good to them. They do nothing but stick with me and I'm stupid for not realizing that until I'm at death doors." He pulled a letter out of his pocket and gave it to me. "That's for Roku....she always been there. And please make sure that Lily is okay. I think she's hurt from me falling on her." He was coughing more and closed his eyes.

"Chris? Wake up. CHRIS WAKE NOW!!!!" When he didn't move, I knew he was out cold, that's when my mom came back into the room. "Mom stop this, he needs a hospital now....he's going to die...."

"He's not dead yet." She picked him up, pulled him away from me and started walking to the bathroom. "But don't worry, he will be out soon....forever." I got up and followed her and see that she had the tube full of water. She dropped Chris into the tube and he went under. I screamed as me dad came into the room. He rush over, slamming my mother into the room and grabbing Chris out of the water. He held Chris in his arms and carry him outside.

"Sarah, get towels...." I ran back into the house and got a towel before running back out and putting it on his stomach, trying to stop the blood. Andy's parents were outside and calling for help. My dad left me with Chris and ran in to make sure my mom couldn't get free. I put the note away that was for Roku. I would give it to her after telling her the truth, they all needed to know what happen back in LA. Chris wasn't a bad go, he just has a lot of blame on himself. My mom side of the family hates us and disown her for something he didn't have control over. It wasn't his fault. We were stupid kids and here my brother dying in my arms at 17. The cops and all show up and they rush to help my brother, got him stable enough to get him to the hospital. Andy perants went inside, they took my mom out and that's when Christian's friends show up.