14~ It Came True

I swing my arm over to the side of the bed to reach for Mika. I didn't feel anything so I just ignored it. Then my eyes shot side open. 'Wait, where is Mika?!' I quickly sit up and look at the side of the bed where he was laying in. 

I groan, how dare he just get up and walk off and not even wake me to say good morning. Not like I would care anyways since I would be in a deep sleep like always. I get off my bed and groggily walk out of my room to my small bathroom. I looking the mirror, 'Dear Lord I look like crap.' My hair was widely out of place and even though I slept for who knows how long, and I still look tired.

I quickly fix my hair and walk in the living room, there lies Mika on the couch watching tv like he always does when he has nothing better else to do. 

"Good morning Mika." I say from behind him.

He turns around with a smile on his face when he hears my voice. "Good morning Eli! But I wouldn't really call it morning any more since it's almost noon." Mika chuckles, "But good morning!"

I laugh at him, "Oh you're so adorable." 

"I'm what?" A smirky grin lays on his face.

"You're.. nothing." I reply to him feeling akward.

"No tell me what you said, I didn't hear you." Mika says walking towards me. In a matter of seconds he's already so close to me that I can feel his skin touch mine. 

I look up at him, "I forgot what I said." I lie.

Mika laughs then picks me up and twirls me around. I instantly start laughing. This was the Mika that I missed, the fun and adorable Mika, that was my favorite Mika.

"I'll tickle you if you don't tell me what you said." Mika threatens me while holding me him and chuckling.

"Don't you dare!" I try to get out of his grip. 

"Say it!" 

"No!" I reply. Then Mika starts tickling me like crazy. I'm lauging so much that I can't even tell him to stop. Laughs just burst out of my mouth as he tickles me like crazy.

"Are you going to tell me?!" Mika says tickling me while lauging along.

I nod my head yes then Mika stops. I burst out laughing and collaspe in his arms and my head rests on his chest.

"Well?" Mika sees looking at me with a grin on his face.

"You're so cool." I tell him.

"That is so not what you said you little liar! Now come on, tell the truth or I'll tickle you again." Mika threatens again but you can tell he's not being serious.

"You're adorable!" I blurt out and shove my head in his chest again from hiding my blushing.

"There it is! Now the truth comes out!" Mika hugs me while laughing."You're such a bad liar, you know that?"

"Am not!" I argue.

"You are too!" Mika chuckles and lets go of me.

"Oh whatever." I roll my eyes at him and run to the couch.

"Did you just- oh yes you did!" Mika chases after me then tackles me onto the couch. He sits on top of me and smirks. "No one rolls their eyes at me, especially girls named Elia."

"Oh, should I be scared?" I chuckle.

"Yes, you really should be actually." Mika says looking down at me.

"Why, what are you going to do?" I let out a laugh.

"TICKLE YOU!" Mika bursts out laughing and starts tickling me again.

"No!" I yell out of my mouth. Mika soon stops then looks at me in the eye. A way he never looked at me before. I couldn't help but look at his eyes as well. Then surprisingly, he leans over and his face gets closer, and closer to mine. I was in shock. He was trying to kiss me. Should I stop him, or? No, I shouldn't stop him, I always wanted him, now is my chance.

Finally his soft lips come in contact with mine. It was a soft small kiss. It only lasted for a couple of seconds. But those couple of seconds were the most beautiful thing I have ever felt in my life.

Mika quickly backs off and gets off me. I quickly sit up as he bites his lips and looks at me for a few seconds. That's when I thought this would all go wrong. I thought he would hate me forever because he'll think I'm not a good enough kisser or something. But no, I was wrong.

He actually sat right by me and put his hand behind my neck, again, he lips fit together with mine and we kissed. It was amazing. Something I thought would never happen. I'm actually kissing Mika. The one I've always loved. The one I had a crush on for years. This is actually happening.

Mika actually likes me back.

omg they finally kissed