18~ Hotel

"This place is beautiful." I said quietly while we left the airport. "And you used to live here?"

Mika shook his head, "Yeah." He smiled.

"How could you move away from such a pretty place like this?!" I asked.

".. Stuff happened." Mika replied.

"Like what?" I looked up at him.

"Lots of stuff." He said looking down.

"Hey, Mika, cheer up." I grabbed his hand.

A small smile formed on his lips, "Thanks."

We kept walking hand and hand until we got to the hotel we were staying at. We checked in into our room and went into the elevator.

Mika took out the key in his pocket and scanned it into the door lock and the light turned green. He held the door open for me and we both stepped inside with our bags.

"Wow, it's so nice." I smiled as I walked in, "Nice paintings, beautiful furniture, and two beds!-"

"I don't think we'll be needing two beds." He thew our beds on top of the extra bed. I blushed and took off my jacket and hung it up. I plopped on the bed and laid down.

Mika climbed on top of me and his lips brushed against mine. "Go get some shut eye, we have a long day tomorrow."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked and sat up a bit with Mika still on me.

"You'll see." He smirked.

"No Mika! Tell me!" I laughed.

"I can't ruin the suprise, now lay down." He told me.

"I'm not sleeping unless you tell me, I really want to know!" I shook him as he laid down.

I gave up and laid next to him, he wrapped his arms around me and cuddled his face into my neck and quickly fell asleep.

I stayed up for a little bit trying to think what the 'suprise' will be but I started to get tired. "Goodnight Mika." I said quietly.

"Hmmm.. goodnight Eli." He mumbled.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

Really short chapter, I'm sorry!