SHAWN: Birthday Surprises

This one is so cute because you know, Shawn is cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who else can say that Taylor Swift helped them to surprise their boyfriend? I guess no one, but I can.

My problem was simple, Shawn was on tour with Taylor, but his birthday was coming and I really wanted to surprise him with something he wouldn't expect. I didn't know how to execute this whole thing, and I ended up exchanging emails with his manager. He told me he would talk to Taylor's management if they can allow my visit for a few days. The next day I got an email from Taylor's manager telling me I could definitely join the tour for a few days and we discussed the details.

On the day before my journey to the rest of the touring crew I couldn't believe who emailed me. It was from Taylor and she wanted to involve me in her plan for Shawn's birthday. You cannot say no to Taylor Swift, that would be against the law, obviously.

And I was so shocked that I was really talking with her that I would have agreed to anything she told me.
I packed my things and left to Toronto not leaving even a message to Shawn making him believe I forgot his birthday. I had three texts from him when I landed and the guy the management sent picked me up. He wanted to know what I was doing and how I was. I just texted him back that I was feeling a bit sick, might be sleeping through the whole day.

Poor Shawn believed everything and I could feel that he was hurt.
I was taken to the hotel to put my staff down and then I had to go to the stadium to hide before Shawn gets there.

I had a room for me to wait there until I could come out. I was really nervous to see him again, because we hadn't met in three weeks and I really missed him. I was on my phone looking through messages from him when the door opened and Taylor stepped in.

"You're Y/N, right?" she asked with a bright smile.

She already had on her dress for the show and she looked amazing.

"Yes, nice to meet you!" I said hugging her.

"I'm glad you are here. Shawn looks a bit upset about something, could it be you?"

"Yeah, he thinks I forgot his birthday."

"Then he will be really surprised," she laughed. We discussed a few things but then she had to leave.

I waited in the room until the concert started. I could hear Shawn's voice when he started to sing on stage. I missed his angelic voice so much. Then Taylor got on stage and I could finally come out. The plan was that Taylor brings him on stage, make the crowd sing him Happy Birthday and then I come out as the surprise.

I heard Taylor calling him on stage, and I stood there backstage until the crowd started to sing. Then I stepped out and I started to walk towards them. Girls started to scream as they saw me and I was so nervous to just stand out there in front of so many people, but then I glued my eyes on Shawn's back and I started to run. When I got to the end of the stage where they were standing I jumped onto him. At first he didn't know what was happening, but when our eyes met he was totally shocked.

"Oh my God, Y/N!" he shouted hugging me so tightly I could barely breath.

"Happy birthday baby," I murmured into his neck.

The crowd was screaming and shouting, Taylor was clapping, then he lifted me up spinning around.

"I can't believe you are here!"

"Of course I'm here, it's your birthday!"

I took his face into my hands but he was the one who kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and tried not get lost in his lips, because half of the country was watching us. Not like our relationship was a secret, we had been together for more than two years and we made it public a year ago, but we liked to keep our relationship on the low-key.

"Okay, love birds, we don't have the right to show that much, why don't you continue this backstage?" Taylor laughed.

We pulled away, waved at her and the crowd, I mouthed 'thank you' to her and we left.

People congratulated to us and wished happy birthday to Shawn. I thought he would want to talk to his colleagues, but he just shook everyone off, of course politely, and pulled me right into his dressing room locking the door behind us. He didn't waste any more time, he pinned me to the door kissing me passionately.

"I missed you so much, baby," he murmured between two kisses, his hands slid down to my thighs and he lifted me up.

I hugged his waist with my legs wanting to feel him closer to me.

"I missed you too. Happy birthday Shawn," I smiled at him.

"It is happy now that you are here."

A few minutes later almost all my clothes were gone leaving me only in my lingerie, and he only had his boxers on. He carried me to the couch he had in the room and we lied down with him on top of me.

"I love you," he murmured into my skin kissing down on my neck and collarbone.

His hands were all over me not leaving even one spot untouched.
He unclasped my bra throwing it away and his mouth were immediately on my breasts.

"I love you too," I moaned not being able to contain myself.

Fortunately, the concert was quite loud so we didn't have to be afraid of getting busted, however I think everyone knew what we were doing. But who cares? I didn't saw my boyfriend for three weeks, we can get some privacy!

I slid my hands over his perfect torso feeling his muscles tighten under my touch. My panties followed my bra along with his boxers and finally there was nothing between us. He quickly put on a condom and then looking into my eyes he positioned himself to my entrance.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered caressing my cheeks.

I smiled at him pulling him into a kiss and as our lips met he slid into me.

I moaned from the satisfaction and from the lack of the feeling of him in the past few weeks. He started off slowly but then picked up the pace. I held onto his biceps feeling his muscles tighten and then slid my fingertips to his back digging my nails into his skin. He groaned into my neck and fastened his moves. I was close and I could feel that he was too. I grinded my hips upwards meeting his thrust.

"Oh my God," I moaned as I felt my climax take over my body.

"I love you," he whispered again, muffled as he reached his high at the same time.

"I love you too." I laughed breathlessly at his incapability to say anything else.

He slowly stopped moving and lied down next to me pulling me into his arms. He placed open-mouthed kisses everywhere he could reach and caressed my stomach.

"If only all those fans knew what just happened here," I sighed laughing. He chuckled giving me a peck on the lips.
"I don't care, it's my birthday."

"Yes it is," I said smiling at him. "Happy birthday."