Keeping A Big Secret

Days went by and we we're still being locked inside a room. I kept wondering how they found out that we we're witches. I didn't care if they wanted to use my powers but I did care if they told the girls about their powers. I didn't want them to find out about their powers because I wanted them to live a normal life. A life with no magic, I didn't care if I had to keep that secret their entire life. I would do anything for them to have a normal life. I didn't want to think of themselves as freaks or monsters. I don't know when their going to get their powers but I just hope it doesn't come anytime soon. Around noon two men came to get me.

"Our master would like to see you" the tall man said. He was tall maybe around 5'9" and has black hair. I noticed that he was trying to act manly and brave but he looked a little shaky.

"What does he wants from me" I asked the same man. My voice was a little shaky. I kept wondering what their master wanted from me.

"He didn't say he just told us to get you, we should go he really doesn't like waiting" the same man said. The man that came with him pushed me towards the door. As I exited the room with the two men I looked back to where we came from wondering what will happen. As we arrived in front of a door the two men left without saying a word so I just assumed that I should knock on the door. After I knocked the door opened and inside was a man sitting behind a desk.

"Come in and have a seat" the leader said in a strong voice. The sound of the voice sounded so familiar. After I sat down I realized that the voice sounded like my husband who left me. Once he turned his chair I realized that I was right it was my ex husband. I was so surprised that I couldn't get a word out of my mouth, I was speechless. The only thing I could do was stare at him with a mad face.

"So it was you who kidnapped me and my daughters" I said in a angry voice. Right now I wanted to strangle him and rip off his head. I can't believe he would do this to his own children I understand that he would do that to be but not them. What kind of father was he.

"Yes I was the one who kidnapped you guys" he said in a straight face. He looked like he was planning something bad.

"Why would you do this, their your children" I said in a mad voice. I kept hoping he wouldn't tell them about their powers.

"Because with all of your guys powers I'll be very powerful" he said with a big smile not any smile but an evil one.

"Sorry to tell you but their powerless" I said in my regular voice. I was trying my best not to show that I wasn't sure if they have powers.

"You haven't told them about their powers or the fact that their witches" he said with the evil grin. I could tell he was planning on telling them the truth.

"Please I'm begging you don't tell them" I said with some tears. I didn't want them to know and he knew that.

"To late they must know the truth"he said grinning. As he told the men to bring me back to the room I could tell he will come after.