i miss so much

god I wanna be so home. I miss my own fucking bed and life fucking sucks so much. I hate this school and so many ppl in it honestly. I just wanna be home with the ppl I'm actually comfortable with. I miss my mom and my sister and my little cousin. I miss talking to them and just being with them. I especially miss my best friend. I barely get to talk to her and I don't wanna come off as a weird creepy stalker but like I love her so fucking much. I miss being able to talk to her whenever I want and see her more often. I miss hanging out with her and going to our favorite places in union square together. I miss being at her house and playing video games, watching stupid videos and movies and making fun of them and then cuddling and just being comfortable and happy with each other. I'm just really happy and I feel good ya know when I'm with my best friend. This probably sounds stupid and clingy and maybe even creepy but I just miss her and it sucks that I can't see her or even talk to her. Like I miss everyone including my family but at least I can have contact with them I just can't talk to her and I miss her for god fucking sakes. I just wanna see her and chill and laugh over stupid movies and cuddles and go to panera together fucking god I'm gonna stop because I'm just rambling for no fucking reason.