you're wrong!

Janae- "IT WAS JACOB NOT ROC"

Prod and Prince- what you mean ?! why would Jacob try to kill himself girl!

Janae-I heard him before I walked in his room . he was on the phone with somebody and he said it all !! I heard it prod ! come on we have to go get roc !!!

Prince- okay um, Janae just um, calm down and think about what you are saying girl ..

Prod- Yeah ... cause uh. you tripping fam.

Janae- fuck you mean !!! I HEARD IT ALL !! Prod.... you don't believe me !?! Prince come on man please you got to listen !!!

Prod- Janae just sit down for a second ... alright and calm down

Janae- fuck y'all hell noooo. I'm going to go get roc. y'all can stay here and go in that room with that ..... that.... monster .. I'm out.

as I stormed out I heard them calling my name and trying to chase after me but fuck that... how could prodigy not believed me. why would I make something up like that ! SHIT I dont have my car I need a cab.

"Janae!!!" I heard prod screaming getting closer but I couldn't bare to look at him. "janae please listen to me " as he ran up behind me turning me around.

"The fuck is there to listen to ?! Your a asshole !! I thought I could trust you with anything and here you go when I'm telling the fucking truth you don't fucking listen !!! fuck you prodigy you ain't shit but a bump in the road to get my baby out of jail! I'm done talking to you!!" I screamed and yelled at him and all he did was sit there and stare. Tears formed in my eyes I turned red and just broke down

He pulled me into a hug. "Janae I'm sorry okay? Calm down we can talk about everything later fam j-just calm down" he comforted me as my tears soaked his shirt.

-----------------*

Jacob's POV

SHIT!!!!! THAT BITCH ALWAYS IN MY FUCKING WAY!!!

keep calm jacob. Nobody is going to believe her ass anyway they're going to think she is fucking crazy....yeah crazy..!! I laughed to myself

"yoooooo jacob!!" Prince came in giving me dap.

"what's uppppp bro?!" I said "whats been up? what happened with roc?"

"man they doing him wrong broooo janae tripping and shit. She said you cut your own brakes to frame roc" He chuckles.

I tried not to look worried or serious

" ha word? fuck wrong with her? I tried to keep calm. Prince could see right through me though like something was up.

"haa welp let me go find p-prod I-ima see you soon bro get well " he said As I gave him dap. "alrightt bro stay mindless I chucked. he just fake smiled me and walked out.

Ugh this butch is going to fuck up something..