Lifes A B*tch

>>Jacob'sP.O.V<< Janae's House  2:32p.m

* Knocks On Door* 

Janae answered the door looking good ass hell ! i just wanted to kiss all over her Ooooooo weeeee ! 

Janae: Oh Hey Jacob ..... Woooaah Tf Happened To Your Lip?!

Jacob: Me & Roc Got Into It He Punched Me 

Janae: come in & tell me what happened . ! as she opened the door to let him in.

Jacob : Weelll , we was in the hotel room & he just started saying these horrible things like , how he dont really like you && you just a fan , He only want to Hit & Quit ..... im sorry

Janae: He Said That.....? 

Jacob: Yeah , I was defending you because i really like you..... i dont nobody talking about you knowing thats wrong ....im sorry he tricked you like all the others , but i couldnt just sit by and let him, you deserve better baby girl .

Janae: its cool, thanks jacob , i knew it was to good to be true anyway ........ but let me help clean you up before we leave 

Jacob: Anything For You gorgeous =) 

I knew i had her then, she aint going to wanna talk to jacob after that HAHAHAHA !!! this was tooo easy ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>Roc'sP.O.V<< 2:46 p.m

I better get back to house before that bitch nigga get there .....

*rings Door Bell *

I dont know why but janae sounded like a nigga .... O.o but Jacob Answered The door 

Jacob: What You doing here !?

Roc: TF YOU DOING HERE !!?? WHY YOU ANSWERING THE DOOR !! TF Where Is Janae ?!?!

Jacob Slide Over & she came out , and she just started going ham on me !! what tf i do !!?? i couldnt even get one word in but shit got really reall when this nigga kissed her INFRONT OF ME

Jacob: Come on baby ... we gotta leave soon .. while he was smirking at me .

I was fucking HEATED !! I Just Went Back to The hotel room ... and waited on tht nigga .. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>> Roc's P.O.V<< 7:24p.m

I woke up from a long as nap .. i was a little cool now but still was looking for him .. 

Roc: Where Jac At ?

RayRay: Umm , His Bus I Believe , You Cool?

Roc: Im Smoove..

~~~~~~~~

Roc: Niigaa... WTF Was That Back There ? -,-

Jacob: What Me Kissing MY Girl ! 

Roc: No Bitch MY GIRL !!

Jacob : Mann I Falling For Her Hard So You Might As Well give up !! SHE DONT WANT YOU !

Roc: How Tf You Know She Dont Want You either !!! She Told Me She Wanted ME !

Jacob: I Changed Her Mind When i told her you wanted the one night stand  & you never liked her , you just a nigga who set up traps for yo fans . yup she believed ever word ! && when i kissed her she told me she glad i was a real nigga unlike YOU !

Roc: Why ?!? Why did you have to do this to me !? I thought we where cool ! i Could trust You !

Jacob: Maaann look i told you when i kissed her i was falling hard but here you go chasing after my girl AGAIN ! Nigga i aint got shit to say to you no more Get out of my bus bro !

Roc: So thats how it is ?? huh ! nigga you wanna play thiss game AGIAN !? Alright I will show you who girl she REALLY is !

At that point i wasnt even in my right mind , shit was about to get real , FAST. I had to find her before he did.. All i knew is i wasnt even roc royal after that ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>Janae;sP.O.V<< her house 7:56 p.m

I Cant believe all this he told me was i lie , i wish i only met jacob ! fuck roc ! but im still inlove witth him ... smh on to jacob he real ! he cute great voice, maaaaann i just gotta think ..

*phones ringing* 

*Roc Is Calling *  Where is Mrs.Right? I gotta see her, 

Travel all across the world just to meet her

Get me on a flight I gotta see her,

Travel all across the world just to meet her

Travel to LA and maybe to the Bay,

Come to Chi-Town, she might be out the states,

Book a flight to london, book a flight to France,

Can we go ro Switzerland, can we hit japan?

Janae: Sorry The girl You Are Tryina To Reach Is Not going To Talk To Lieing Asswholes Good Bye Now (CLICK)

Roc: DAMMIT !!! Tf Janae !??