EarHustler

As I sat in the car waiting for prod to get done talking with the police officers it still hasn't donned on me that they suspected My Roc Royal as a suspect to kill Jacob. I know He would never do that. As I sat looking out of the window letting tears fall down my eyes trying to keep calm.

Prod- "are you okay?" looking at me in a sad way. I turned to him trying to hold it in.

"I'm fine." as I lied in is his face knowing he could tell. Putting his hand on my shoulder"I know you're lying to me Janae!" he said in a shaky voice.

"Prod ,why!!?? Why would they choose Roc out of all people?" as I broke down putting my faces in my hands "Do you think he did it ? what did they say while you were in there ?"

"They said that Roc had to be since he left early before everybody and he and Jacob had a big conflict going on . I know he didn't do it though . That's not like him!" as he explained to me "but they are not sure but they are keeping him in custody"

Why is this happening to me first Jacob gets into a crash then Roc gets accused for almost trying to kill him !! ugh this can't get any worse.

*phone rings*

Nia- Where you at ? what happened at the police thingy ?everything alright?

"they're keeping roc in for custody. they think he is a suspect and I'm freaking out. Nia what's going on ?"

Nia-damn. that's messed up... well i guess all we can do is let his lawyer handle everything alright just don't worry Jay. I'm sorry you're going threw this...

Its cool. as I lied to myself knowing I didn't know how to take it."I will call you back later"

"kay" as she hung up the phone

"can We go see Jacob I want to talk to him..." as I asked in a blunt tone.

"umm, sure" prod said driving off

I sat there looking out the window watching us leave the police station behind, leaving roc there by himself , an innocent friend of mine accused of attempted murder. crazy. As we pulled up to the Hospital i checked in with the secretary at the front desk to get my wrist band prod decided to go get prince and come back to get me. as J walked up to Jacob's room I wanted to surprise him cause he didn't know i was coming. as I almost knocked on the half cracked door alerting he had a visitor, he was on the phone with somebody.

"yeah, I did it ... they think that roc did it so my plan worked?" as he said to the mystery person on the phone "No no one suspects a thing, Roc royal will be in jail , I will get his girl and every thing will be okay ,alright" as he continued. "alright ,cool. I'm going to call you back la-"

"What the hell is going on Jacob ?!?!" as I barged in the room angered ! "what the fuck was that about ?"

oh shit. um Janae. listen" has he tried sitting up. "that wasn't what it sounded like babe"

Don't fucking babe me! did you cut the breaks on your car Jacob and try to frame Roc?!" has I screamed in shock and anger as a tear rolled down face.

"Look.... Janae .... I will talk about this later just listen Roc was going to split

us

up !! and he was going to take you from me ! I couldn't let the happen Janae I love you. He just wants to play you ! I saved you from getting hurt so YOU ARE WELCOME !!" Jacob blabbered on

"You can't be fucking serious... jacob I can't.... bye " As I stormed out of them room going down stairs waiting on prod. everything was going to far now. what.... who...why..oh my gosh was I loosing my mind or was everything around me going wrong....