Confusion

As I sit on the steps of the large high school, I think about what's yet to come. Do I dare ask my father for help or do I do this alone? I have no past, only a future. A future that I need to make safe and stable. The future is unclear to some, but is very clear to me. Is something wrong with me? Was I even supposed to see Hannah and Teresa fighting? Is this how it was written? I take out my sandwich and take a small bite. As I chew on the soft wheat bread and all its delicious and delicate contents, I think about why I can't remember anything. Did I get a concussion? Do I have a disorder? Certainly not... I don't know. I need to talk to someone. But who?
...
    I know just the person to talk to. The one who has been there almost all the time. The person who knows everyone. The person who knows Hannah. The person who's knows Teresa. The person who I can trust...
...
    As I walk through the hallway, I spot her. I immediately rush to her. She looks at me and smiles. "Hey. Aren't you the new girl?" I smile back. "Yes. My name is Christine and I have a question for you." She stares at me puzzled. After a few moment of looking me up and down, she shrugs and tells me to continue. "Do you know anything about Hannah and Teresa?" She goes blank. She looks around to make sure that no one was watching. "Follow me," she says as she leads me into a small room. "I am about to give you the story of Hannah and Teresa..." We enter the room and she locks it. She supposively realizes something and turns to me. I'm Danielle by the way.