Hannah

As I look at myself in the mirror, I see a rich, beautiful, young woman. A woman whose father that owns a very high-class business, a mother who works at the Capitol, and a brother in the Force. I touch my face with my soft, delicate fingers and feel my long, curly, brown hair. I look just like my sister.
Raven was a 21 year old sorority girl. She had short curly hair, soft skin, and a gentle smile always planted on her face. She was the most likable person out of all the people I've ever known. She had a boyfriend, Dave, but I don't like him. He always had a crush on me. He even tried to ask me out while they were still together. After I told him no, he dumped Raven. I kept denying him.
Then one evening, Dave asked me for the last time. I said, and I quote, "I wouldn't date you over my sister's dead body!" I now regret saying that. That night... He took his car...and while Raven was walking home from the sorority meeting... Dave...ran over her.
A tear runs down my face as I remember the funeral. My mascara runs down my face. I quickly fix my makeup and get ready for school. I enter the code on the Pad and exit my picture perfect room. As my mother slightly opens her eyes, I kneel at her side. I take my finger and I guide a loose hair strand out of her face. In a faint, weak voice, my mother whispers, "Good morning, Hannah." I kiss her smooth, warm forehead. "Good morning, Linda." She weakly makes her 'did you really just say that' face. "Just kidding, Mom. Now go back to sleep. I love you." I begin to close the door as I hear the words, "Strange child, I love you too."
As I pick an apple off the apple tree, I hop on the bright, smiling school bus. I sit in the middle row at the right next to my friend Danielle. It feels like it is just another Monday. I take a bite out of the apple I picked. It tastes sweet. Savory...crunchy...wonderful. I am just about to take another wonderful bite. Until... Someone flings a rock my way. "Oh... Hello Teresa...."