Im a Nobody

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "I always have and this is to make him proud." I said with a few tears falling down my face. "Oh baby, you know he's always proud of you.." She hugged me. "I miss him ma," she broke of the hug and looked at me and stroked my face "Theres not one day I go without thinking of him." She nodded. "I know honney, but he's in a better place." She then had a few tears down her face aswell. "I know. I just. Miss him." She nodded. "Well Let me give simon a call." I noded. "thanks mum." I hugged her and left. I went in the living room, harry stood up and came to hug me. "She said no." I shook my head. "Tell me at the park?" he guessed and I nodded. Once we got to the park i sat on a swing and he sat next to me. "I miss him." I started crying again. I knew he'd be thinking 'who is him' so I then added "He was my great-grandad, and all time bestrfriend. He died when I was six. He had a heart-attache. He got sub-mitted to hospital. I saw him atleast 9 times... until one day I was with my mums best friend for the day, I got back home and saw all of my family in the front room crying. I went over and sat next to my mum. I screamed. I couldn't stop screaming. He died. He left me. I just really miss him harry. Everyday." I finished and my face was very wet from all the tears that had fell. "He wouldn't want you to do this." I heard him say. I looked at him confused. "Wha-" but ofcourse I got cut off "He wouldn't want you crying About him. He'd want you to do this and kick some ass. Not cry. So, are you going to kick ass or not?" i laughed a little. "Yeah, lets go kick ass then Harrold." He looked at me and I just laughed.We got up and walked back. 

"we're heading to the studio." Mikayla said. I looked puzzled. "well simons office, so we can sign the papers?" mum said. I nodded. "Is Allie coming?" mum shook her head. "Dad's looking after her." I noded. "okay then."

The boys went in the car infront that was showing our way to the office and me and the girls and mum was in the car behind.

"Niall is so cute..." jaymie said daydreaming. 

"So where we going for dinner tonigtht?" I asked Elysia hoping Liam told her. 

"Im not sure." She pulled out her phone and text him. "He says he wont tell me." 

I pulled out my phone and saw '3 Messages'

I looked at them

(1) UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Heyyyy! :P

(2) UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Sorry Louis stole my phone!

(3) UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Oh yeah, this is harry :S

I then saved his number and name as 'Harrold' 

I then texted him back

Hey harrold. Whats up? Oh and how much longer?? - Oliviaa!<3

about 10 seconds later I got a text saying

Hey olivia maye. wait that doesn't work :( not much, guys messing about. psssh. guys. and around 10 minutes, why, missing me? ;) YourHarrold.

I laughed. the girls looked at me like I was weird so I showed them the text. 

"aWWWWWW! he put 'your harrold' " mikayla cooed. 

so I text back

Haha! fail :P errm. you are a guy? missing you? Nope. More like louis, Liam, Zayn and niall. Your surch a flirt Harrold.

6 seconds later (and the girls were counting) I got another text.

Just a flirt for you ;) - yoursHarrold

The car stopped and we was at the office. I saw harry talking to louis so I ran up and jumped on harrys back. "GET OFF ME!" he screamed until he saw me. "Sorry can't. your mine remember?" i said ephasizing the 'Mine'. he smirked. "Well then, stay with me as much as you like." I rolled my eyes and got off. 

The rest was just boring and well useless time as mum just had a teachers meeting with simon. 

aftter the signing papers mum left and the teenagers went to town for shopping. 

Boys dropped us off as we was getting dressed for tonight.

My phone buzzed. '6 new messages'

(1) 

Hey sis, miss you already! {But miss Liss More} [sorry!] - YourBrotherLiaaaaaamXD

(2)

Tell Jaymie to wear something near on pink, kay? - Nialler(:

(3)

what's mikayla wearing? - Zayn'VasHappeninD:

(4)

what ya wearing? - YoursHarrold.(;

(5)

Have you died or something?! - YoursHarrold(;

(6)

I like carrots... - LouisTomlinson4HannahWalker

I replied to each text..

(1)

Miss you too! Oooh. You have a 'thing' for Elysia Reid Now, do you? - Oliviaaa!<3

(2)

SureNialler! - Oliviaaa!<3

(3)

You'll See! ;) - Oliviaaa!<3

(4) & (5)

You'll see so not sayingg! And no I havn't died, I've been getting ready and I still have too. so see you in half hour.. until then...BYE mine harrold. And im DEANS. Lol  -Oliviaaa!<3

(6)

Ooooh. Me too. See ya soon CarrotBoy! - Oliviaaa!<3

I then went back to getting ready with Lauren, Mikayla, Jaymie and Elysia.

_________________________________________________________

OkieDokieArtichokie

It took me a few attempts for it but got their in the end.

Comment? Fan? Vote?

Anywaaays im making another one called 'It was just for fun' and well I need people to be in it!! 

It's saved in my books things that Ive done what u need to put.. XD xx

CharlieIsMe xx