Im a Nobody

I woke up an saw I  was in Harry's room. He was cuddling me and you could hear him lightly snoring. I just laughed and smiled. His eyes finally opened. "heyyy" He said in an irish voice. "Ssshhh!!" I said placing a finger of my mouth. "..Not so loud harrold." With this he just laughed.  "Hangover I pressume." I nodded. "Ouch." It hurt. "Here." he said kissing it better. I just blushed and looked away before he could see. "So where are we today?" "Cardiff." He replied. 

We went downstairs and saw Harry's mum. His dad was at work and Harry's mums started a bit later. "Hey, anne." I said sitting at a stool." 

"Hello Sweety, sleep okay?" 

"Yeah thanks, just the waking up that hurt."  She hugged me.

"You did celebrate quiet hard." 

"Thanks for letting me drink though." I said smiling. I never was aloud to drink but anne convinced my mum by saying things like 'Awww come on, it's for a good cause.' and 'Nothing will happen between Them too, even if they are drunk. Harry won't confess just yet so it won't happen.'

And that's probably the only thing I can remember apart from the rooftop. I can't remember anything else. It's just black. And the voices, there all scrambled up. 

It was quiet along journey to cardiff but the end result of the concert was amazing. One Directioners are the best crowd you could ever perform to. No Lie.

_____________________________________________________________________

Im happy you all like it (:

Comment, vote, fan doesn't bother me. But thanks for alwaysjustme15 for commenting, :D

AnwaysLoveYoou and writing the other part to this chapter now, Buuut im skipping to end of the tour, Kay?

LOVEYOUUUUUS!

CharlieIsMe (: Xx