Chpt 1

"It's time for you to go." I gesture for Bryson to leave.

"So I can't stay the night ma"

I turn my head to the side and shook my head in disapproval.

"Aight, it's like that. See you around then"

Tiffany watched Bryson put on his shoes and walked through the door. Slamming it on his way out. He got the nerve to slam my door she thought as she locked it shut.

Grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge she made her way to her master bedroom. On her way there she stepped on something very interesting. Bryson's wallet on the carpet. She picked it up and looked in it. He has a family at home but he's here laying up in my bed. Talking about he wants to have a sleep over.

She opened her side table and dropped the wallet inside it, picking up her Bad log. She wrote date, name, age and time. She placed it back in the side table and turned the lamp off.

***

"Gurl I'm telling you. That bitch gotta new guy in her house every night." Precious said while straightening Bianca's hair.

"Why do you care"

"Cause I swear I saw Bryson's car at her house last night." B said turning her head to Precious.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. You better ask him where he was last night because I'm sure that he wasn't at work." Precious said , turning B's head back around. She sprayed some hair spray in her hair and spun the chair around.

Bianca looked at herself in the mirror and admire herself. Running her finger through her new bob with a buzz cut in the back.

"Thanks gurl. I'll be back in two weeks"

"Okay babe. Remember to call before you get here." Precious said while walking Bianca to the door.

Bianca got in her car and pulled off. Precious walked back to her station and buzz for her next customer. Tiffany walked up to her and gave her a fake smile and took a seat in her chair.

Precious laughed under her breath trying her most ever best to act professional, "What can I do for you today."

"Colour and trim." Tiffany answered. She knowing exactly who her hairstylist was. Hopefully she can do her hair right. The only thing that she can do right is taking people's husbands, but let me enjoy my tea.

***

Bryson pov//

" De'dra have you seen my wallet sweetie"

"No daddy"

"Shit" I said under my breath.

He knew exactly where his wallet was now. Knowing where it was is one thing but getting it back is the next. He knew the rules. If he went back to her house then there could be a possibility that she will order the Judge to take away his kids.

Tiffany was one of the best lawyer's in LA but her life outside of the court room was one that was fairly too exciting for her only little self. Standing at the height of 5 foot and 2 inches, Bryson thought back to his date last night with his lawyer.

"So what do you want me to do. I'll do anything to keep my kids." I said sitting across the table from Miss Tiffany.

"Well you could do something for me and I'll see what I can do" Tiffany said while taking a sip of her red wine.

"Will this be a sure shot because I don't have time to waste" I replied.

"Do you want to keep your kids or not." She asked him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Follow me."

I got up and followed her outside to our cars.

"You'll be following my car. Call me if you have any questions on the way." She said to me unlocking her black jaguar f-type r coupe.

***

"You have a nice place but why are we here."

"I told you to ask any question you wanted to be answered on our way here. Have a seat." She said to me as I followed her demand.

" According to you, as I can recall, said that you would do anything to keep your children."

"Where are you going with this Miss Tiffany."

"Just call me Tiffany. You sound weird but I have a proposition for you. Take your clothes off." She said walking around the one seater couch.

Have she lost her mind. What the hell am I doing here anyways. Tiffany isn't an ugly female. Matter of fact she's beautiful, but I really don't want to have sex with my lawyer.

"Your asking for a little too much now." I said removing her hands off of my shoulder.

She walked back around the couch and stood in front of me. She zipped her dress down. The way it slid down her milk chocolate skin made my friend jump. She stepped out of the red fitted dress and grabbed me by my tie.

"Take your clothes off now."

***

Don't forget to like and comment. Your opinion is really important and if you'll do, I'll post the next chapter next week.