Chpt 2

"My client is not guilt of this act your honor. Has shown on the video of the by stander, Mr. McNeil walked right pass the victim in full black Gucci loafers. The suspect is wearing all black Sperrys. They both were wearing all black attire but it is evident that they both are not wear the same pair of shoes. Furthermore the killer can not be Mr McNeil because the blood footprints that were found were from the pair of Sperrys which is owned by the suspect that we're supposed to be looking for. " I said looking at my new client.

"Do you have anything else to say Miss Robinson." The said Judge said to be.

" No your Honor."

" Well, since there's no proof that Mr McNeill committed this crime he is free to go. Mr McNeill please do not leave the country for the next 3 months because if any new evidence is presented we would like you to be back in the court. Your free to go." And with that everybody started to clear out of the court room.

" I told you I know how to do my job." I said to Andreas aka Mr McNeill.

Me and Mr McNeill go way back. He was my high school sweetheart. We dated for four and a half years until one day I came home from college and I saw him in bed with my best friend. From there on we never spoke again until he needed I offered to help him get off of this case when he contacted me 2 months ago.

"You did your thing out there Tif." He said while we both made our way outside off the court. He followed me all the way to my car and leaned against the hood.

"So I can take you out for dinner. Just to thank you for what you just did for me in there."

" No Andreas, it's fine." I said walking around him and unlocking my car door. I place my briefcase in the back of the car and close the door. I got into the car and close the door. Andreas came to my window and knocked on it. I roll the window down and ask him what else you needed because I had to make you home on time to watch didn't you episode of Love and Hiphop New York.

" Tiffany are you really going to turn down my offer. Look I really just want to tell you I'm sorry for what I did in the past. You didn't even give me a chance to explain myself back then and I would really like to do so now. so please join me for dinner tonight. You have my phone number so text me your address so I can come pick you up by 7 p.m."

"By the looks of it you're not trying to give me an ultimatum. But I'll take you up on your offer. 7 p.m. right." He nod his head to my question.

"Make sure its not one minute over that. I'll text you my address now so you can program it into your GPS right away. Good day Mr McNeill."

***

I stood in my body length mirror, looking over my outfit for tonight. I smooth out the reckless in my Alexander McQueen dress.

I walked down my spiral stairs and sat on the couch and patiently wait for Andreas. I putted my phone out and looked at the time. It was 6:59 and he isn't here yet.

Ding dong

I walk to the door my heels clicking on my marble floor. I turned the knob on my glass stained door. I was welcomed by and handsome looking Andreas who was dressed in a black and and white Dolce and Gabbana tuxes.

"Well you look beautiful tonight" Said Andreas

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself"

"Are you ready to go my lady."

"Yes I am. Be right back." I said. Andreas stood by the door frame meanwhile Tiffany went to get her clutch.

***

Quick update because I have not been writing on this story in awhile. Share, Like and Comment. Continue reading yall. Xoxo