Chapter 3

~Tiffany~

I collected my caramel waffle Frappuccino from the cashier then Walz my way over to a booth where I'll be meeting my next client.

From my understanding, he's some big time football player that ran in some trouble while on vacation. I looked at my watch to see that my client was 10 minutes late. I hope he knows that time is money and I take my time seriously.

Cliché as ever, the bell ran notifying that someone just walked through the door. I looked towards to door to see a tall masculine man. This case is going to be a interesting one by the looks of things.

This fellow was gorgeous. Dark chocolate is sometimes bitter but with the right ingredients it becomes a very sweet treat if you know what I'm talking about. His blue and grey suit was well tailored to the T. He wore a Ap watch and championship ring on his left hand.

~Davis~

Driving through the deep traffics of New York will get a person stressed fast. I drove bumper to bumper trying to find the Starbucks Café that I was suppose to meet my new lawyer at.

I recently fired my old one Angel because that bitch was just a devil. Yes, she did get her job done but it would cost you a arm and a leg. She didn't play about her money that's for sure. Not saying that I can't afford little ma, but I ain't trynna spent all my money on a board knowing that I could get a cheaper one that can do twice the job better that her.

Spotting the café, I pulled over and parked my Bentley truck.

I hopped out and made my way inside the café. Right away I spotted Tiffany across the room. Her beautiful radiation skin, her juicy plump lips, down to her expensive fit made my manhood sat at full attention.

I made my way over to the booth and greeted one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Grabbing her hand and kissing it I made my presence felt from every itch of her body. I could feel her quivering.

"Good afternoon Queen. I apologize for being late. You know how the New York traffic gets". I said taking a seat infront of a beautiful specimen.

"It's fine but let's cut the small talk and get down to business. I seen that you had some trouble well abroad. Give me a run down of what happen on August 15, 2017. I will be recording for evidence and for personal use towards the case". She said as we got down to the nitty gritty. You see what I'm talking about. This chick is about her shit. That's what I like.

This shit is starting to hang over my head and its getting outta hand. I can't leave the country or even travel outside of the county, all because of some ass.

Me and some of my guys were sitting out by the beach in Miami just chopping it up like guys do when all of a sudden group of beautiful lady's walked pass.

These guys are dogs so obviously they went chasing. I sat my ass down and watched it all play out. These guys were spitting all type of game which lead the girls to came back with us to our rooms.

I wasn't feeling it cause I don't know who these females were and if it was so easy for my guys to get them to come back the rooms then imagine what else these boards have gotten in to.

Since I was splitting the room with my right hand man Noah I was forced to get acquainted with two of the chick.

Later that night Noah got into it with one of em' broads and all I heard was screaming coming from the bathroom. I went to check what the fuck they had going on and shorty had a bloody lip and my boy had a long cut down his arm.

We ended up getting kick out and had to fly back early in the morning. Shorty filed a case against my boy and I when I ain't even done shit. These money hungry hoes I'm telling ya.

"So that leads me here with you today".

"Well there's no proof of you acting in on those affairs that night. This will not be an easy case but hearing your side of the story I can see light at the end of the tunnel." Tiffany said with a genuine smile.

With that being said I gave her the usb drive will all the footage that we had that night. Luckly we placed camaras in every room because we all had over $3 hundos in our position each. Shorty mostly was drinking too much to remember signing the agreement that everything will be recorded. She signed it fine and was well on board.

That hoe ain't getting nothing from me. On the other hand though, my boy is in some deep shit.

Apparently on the cam, shorty was giving some sloppy and she was too aggressive and dude tried to tell her to chill out and she took that as a compliment and kept going. He push her off a little too hard. She was falling backwards when she grabbed him to keep her balance but instead digging her nails in his arm.

"That will be all for today sir. We'll keep in contact. See you at the hearing." Tiffany said. And with that I grabbed my coat and walked out after her. Watching that ass walk away. How does she fit all that ass in that skirt. Good gawd!

I hopped in my truck and pulled off.