Bloody face

It was a normal day at briarcliff. I walked in the common room and I was cheery that day and I skipped to the raggedy couch and sat down Indian style. I started talking to Damny about how Jude is so mean. Sister Mary Eunice walks in "Will..."~Mary. I immediately stop talking to Damny. Sister Mary Eunice walks over to me. "Hai sister Mary Eunice"~me "Who are you talking to?"~Mary. "Oh just Damny ...Damny says...oh nvm~me. "What did her say"~ the common doors bust wide open and its was someone new, sister Jude was right behind the new person. I got real scared sister Jude isn't the nicest person. They sat the new guy across the room. Sister Jude blew that damn whistle and said "Everyone listen up, we have a new sinner". I get up and walks over to him "Hello"~me the just give me a look like he's gonna throw up. I tired to speak to him but he didn't bother." William leave him alone he skins wemam and cuts off their heads"~Sister Jude. I mumble under my breath "heard worse". Sister Jude blows the damn whistle again "bed time"~sister Jude. Everyone starts walking to their rooms, I live in the woman's ward Damny it's the only male in the woman's ward. If I can't sleep we'll play hand clap.