Bathe

I sit in the tub and I don't like it. "Damn it Damny you said to do what you said and I'm in this damn bath I don't wanna be in here"~me. "I don't even wanna talk to you and I'm so mad that that I'm not gonna play hand clap with you anymore. Sister Mary Eunice was by the door. Damny said someone was behind the wall listening. "Who's there"~me I look back its sister Mary Eunice, she walks out behind the door "William you can get out now" she walks over and opens the stupid bath cover. I get dressed and goes to my room. Im glad that I didn't get hit with that cane. I lay on my bed flat playing with my raggedy Anne, "I'm sorry Damny"~me Damny accepted my apology. I got happy again we started jumping on my bed.

*beepbeep*
It was time for sister Jude to keep our rooms. Everyone came out I saw Lana and waved to her sister Jude saw me waving and she grabbed my hand and said "Don't wave to that homo sinner". Damny said ignore Jude. I laughed "What's so funny William"~ mr.frank everyone looked at me. I laughed a little harder "Damny says you fly is open,everyone started laughing. It got quiet when sister Jude came back out "What's this"~Jude she was holding my raggedy Anne "it's mine"~me I tried to snatched it from her but I couldn't. She threw it at mr. Frank and mr. Frank threw it to the other men's that wear white shirts they started playing monkey in the middle. I started jumping and screaming but the didn't give it back they where all laughing I just dropped to the floor and cried but Damny told me not to be a little bitch so I got up and charged to mr frank and knocked him down and kicked him in the balls and ran to the cooking room and hid in the draws.