New girl

Today Dr.therdsenn wanted to see me, I think that's how you say it. I woke up and skipped down the hallway and heard someone screaming the nosy person I am, I look through their cell on my tippy toes,it was a new girl. "Help me help"~Lana "Hai, hey hey calm down"~me she calm down a little bit but her breath was heavy. "What's going on"~Lana "you don't know we're you are?"~me she shook her head no. "You at briarcliff a crazy home"~me "Can u help me..."~me. I start to hear heels clicking I turned my head. I hurry and leave to go to dr. Thernsen.

    After I talk to dr. Therdsenn I got to the common room. I saw the girl in the room that I spoke to earlier. I skipped over to her. I sat next to her Indian style. "Hai"~me she looked at me and she had red marked by her ears. I hugged her she seemed nice. "What's your name?"~me "Why are you so happy here?"~Lana. I did want to really answer her question. "My name is William what's yours?"~me. "Lana"~lana, "Pill time"~frank "what's pill time"~lana. Before mr.frank could finish his sentence I hid behind the couch Damny tells me to hide behind the couch when mr.frank says pill time he says they just wanna take away ur happiness. "What are you doing"~Lana "shssssss you'll blow my cover"~me "Damny says shut up"~me, "what?who?". Everyone was lining up an mr frank came up and grabbed Lana and me by the arm. He made us stay in the medicine line, it was my turn to take it but Damny whispers in my ear flip all the medicine on the floor. I giggled "What's so funny"~medicine lady "This!" I flipped the medicine table like a boss \\i had to put that in there😂//. Medicine went flying sister Jude came in damn it she fasted walked over to me "Boys take her to get a hot bath"~sister Jude. The men in white took me by the arms "NOOOO"~ me screaming "After that take her to my office"~sister judge. They drag me I could feel a tear on my cheek.