An Unexpected Run In(chapter-4)

Hellow my blueberrys here's another chappy for you. Please vote and comment if your enjoying. Ill see you later blueberrys

💙Bluberry-chan~💙
------------------------------------------------------

(Juvjas pov)

"...vi.....uvi.....JUVIA!" Juvia was pulled out of her deep sleep by someone calling her name. "What is it? Juvia's tiered..." Juvia drearily asked."Juvia you need to get up! we're at our stop!" Lucy-san shook Juvia."O-oh yeah, ok Juvia's up now" Juvia said as she stretched. "Great! Now, let's get off before the train leaves with us on it!" Said Lucy-san as she ran off the train and pulled Juvia with her.

"So where should we head first Lucy-san?" Juvia askes. "ummmm......how about we go into town and get some supplies, and then we could set up camp In the forest" said Lucy-san as we walked down the street.

"How about we go in there?"
Juvia suggested as she pointed toward a supply store."Good eye, but let's hurry. I don't want anyone we know seeing us" Lucy-san said."OK but if Lucy-san doesn't mind Juvia asking but, why doesn't she want anyone to see us" Juvia asked as we walked into the store.

"I don't want anyone knowing where we are and to come looking for us" Lucy-san responsed. "Oh. Juvia understands." Juvia said as she scanned the aisles."So, we mostly need food and cooking supplies. We'll need some other things as well" Lucy-san said.

When we finished collecting our supplies we walked over to the front desk to pay.

"Oh shoot!" Lucy-san said in a frustration."What is it Lucy-San?" Juvia asked."I forgot to get tents....Juvia can you go get them for me? we need 2 or 3 of them" Lucy-San asked.

"Hai! But, why so many" Juvia askes. "We're going to share a tent and the others are for the supplies, I dont want to always rely on Virgo for storing our stuff" said Lucy-San "OK Juvia will be right back" Juvia said as she ran down the aisle.

When Juvia got to the outdoors section she started to run up and down the aisle as she scanned the shelves franticly.

"Juvia needs to hurry! Lucy-San is wai-" Juvia was cut off when she ran in to something hard and fell on her butt. "Owe..." Juvia said as she rubbed her behind."Hey! Watch where yo- JUVIA?!? What are you doing here?!" asked the man who Juvia just ran into. The persons voice was kinda husky so she knew that it was a man. Juvia looked up and saw that it was Rogue-San

"O-oh hi Rogue-san. J-juvia is very sorry about that" Juvia said as she rubbed the back of her head."It's alright I guess. Here let me help you up" Rouge-san sighed as he extended his hand to Juvia. Juvia gladly excepted it and stood up."So, why exactlt were you running up and down the aisle like like a complete lunatic?" asked Rogue-San.

"hmph, Juvi is not a lunatic! Rogue-san is a meanie!" Juvia puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. "What are you mad about! You just ran full force into me! *sigh* just tell me why your here." Juvia could tell that Rouge-san was getting irritated. "Well, Juvia had to get tents for her and Lucy-San because they ar-" Juvia shut my herself up by slapping her hand over her mouth. Shit!! Juvia almost told him!!! Juvia really is stupid (T_T)

"Lucy is here as well?" Rogue-San asked as he cocked his head to the side. Juvia started to panick."N-no Juv-she is- you see we- *sigh* yes" Juvia admitted."OK than....well I'm here with Yukino, Minerva, Sting, Frosh, and Lector" Rogue-san said as he picked up the green cat who was looking at all the stuff in the aisle."Fro thinks so too!" Frosh exclaimed.